Chapter 1

Yay I uploaded :P the picture to the right is Debby Ryan as Brooke anyway here's the chapter. Please Comment or Vote if you liked the chapter. Dedicated to maria2302 for being my first fan :) The video kinda relates somehow, but it made me cry so decided to share the song with you

_______________________________________________________________________________

Brooke's POV

I walked into the school and breathed in the smell of the trees that were in front of the school. It was the first day of junior year and I was planning to make it the best year ever,well, right next to senior year, that is. As I walked further through the groups of people talking I saw my best friend and ran behind him.

"ZAC! I missed you," I yelled causing everyone to stare at me while jumping on his back.

"You saw me yesterday," He said in a matter-of-fact tone, while pushing up his large glasses.

"Your point is," I said playfully,

"Ugh, you're weird," He shot back.

"Come on we still need to do our daily walk around campus," I said reminding him of our daily tradition.

"Yes, ma'am," He chanted while tugging at the collar of his polo.

I really need to get him some new clothes. Today he was wearing a long sleeved orange striped polo with khaki shorts. I sneezed and once I looked up, a group of seniors pushed Zac to the ground.

"Get away from him, please," I asked sweetly.

"Aww, look guys this little girl's gonna save the little boy, how sweet," The head of the group sneered.

I rolled my eyes before saying, "Jay Speir is my dad and he will kindly beat your sorry little butts if you guys keep bullying my friend here,"

"Oh, uh, ok. Let's go guys," The boy stuttered as they retreated into the crowd.

"Didn't your dad retire from MMA," Zac questioned as he got up from the ground.

"Yea, but he could still probably beat people up," I declared.

"Oh," was Zac's genius response.

"I think you need a makeover," I blurted.

"But! I don't like makeup," Zac cried.

"No, you dumb butt, not like lipstick and stuff, but new clothes, haircut, and get rid of your glasses," I chirped.

"Wait, why are we giving me a makeover?" Zac asked.

"So you'd stop being bullied," I stated bluntly and so you would fall in love with me I thought.

"But, I'm not being bullied," Zac objected.

"Um yea you are. what happened earlier?" I reasoned.

"I was pushed around by a bunch of seniors," Zac muttered.

"Yea, and you could've defended yourself with muscles, but you can't even hurt a fly," I cried poking his arm.

"Yea, I could. If i wanted to," Zac retorted.

"See, now you won't be bullied or pushed around anymore. And besides what could go wrong?" I said.

"Umm well, the sun could blow up because we changed the course of the future?" Zac replied.

"Zac you're such a nerd," I laughed.

"Hey! Don't you have like straight A's too?" Zac countered.

"So, are you gonna do it?" I asked.

"Um, sure," Zac said.

"Yay, meet at my house on Friday," I said as soon as the bell rung.

"Ok, bye," He replied as we split up.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ok.... SOOOOOOOOO? << woah the O's are bigger than the "?" :P ok anywhoo how do you like the story so far? Is it good? Like it? Hate it? Is it to short? Sorry for grammar mistakes.Leave a reply ^.^ heheheh I wanna see your response to this story

Vote & Comment ^.^

- Miss_terious