Chapter 10

Hello World! Thank you for reading it's already up to about 800 reads :D That's almost a thousand (not really but still) :D thank you for reading and yeah 

Picture of Clayton over there ----->

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

Brooke's POV

I gave Adam a kiss on the cheek before entering the art room. Vienna hasn't killed me yet for being with her 'boyfriend'. I gave Adam one last hug as I smirked at Zac. I walked over to my table to be greeted by Becca and Matt.

"So, you and Adam?" Becca asked.

"You've know for like a week," I frowned.

"Yea, but I was sick. Anyways is he a good kisser?" Becca asked excitedly.

"Hey! Why do you want to know all about him?" Matt pouted.

"Just curious. Now answer the question, Brooke," Becca said winking before she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Yup, those two are finally dating.

"Well, yea," I stuttered remembering our kiss out on the bandstand yesterday. I looked over at Adam who was wearing a shirt that showed the outline of his abs and how his hair was perfectly done. What the heck! I'm checking out my 'boyfriend'! I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind and focused on my work, but that didn't last long because Vienna walked by and dropped a piece of paper in front of me.

I opened it up and looked at what it said 'Break up with Adam or else'. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Vienna, who was already glaring at me. I glared back shook my head as I smirked. She mouthed something back, but since I suck at reading lips I don't what she said. 

                                    -----------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, lunchtime. I stared down at my burger, chips and milk and wondered if I should have gotten more food. Oh well, I could always get more. 

"That's a lot of food for one girl," Clayton said as he slid into his seat.

"This? This is barely anything," I said pointing to my lunch tray.

Before Clayton could say anything else, Adam appeared next to me, "Clayton, are you talking sh*t to my girlfriend about me?" 

"No. I'm talking about her food," Clayton scowled. 

After finishing our food and talking about other strange things I spoke up, "Where's Zac?"

"Oh he's probably with Shawna, somewhere," Adam said after he swallowed his pizza. But before I could say anything else Vienna arrived. 

"Why are you here?" I scowled.

"I could say the same to you," She quipped.

"Vienna, go away," Adam said slowly.

She ignored him and continued talking, "Well, I'm here to tell Brooke to back off, and that Adam is mine,"

"Vienna. I. Do. Not. Like. You," Adam said through clenched teeth, "I like Brooke. So now will you please go away?"

"I will, right after this," She smirked as she dumped her milk on me. 

"WHAT THE HECK" I gasped as I stood up. Where'd she even get the milk?

"I told you to back off," She said flipping me off as she retreated through the crowd of people staring at me.

"Come on," Adam muttered as he pulled me towards the bathroom.