Chapter 7

Its Chapter 7!!! yay anyway um how you doing I should stop talking well Vote or Comment if you liked this chapter :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

Brooke's POV

I sat up on my bed and yawned. I turned my head and looked at the clock. 10:45 flashed in red.

"Aw, poo," I mumbled as I remembered that Adam was coming over in fifteen minutes.

I scrambled out of my bed and suddenly, I have an idea. I scampered down the stairs and into the kitchen, where I grabbed a few slices of bread, Swiss cheese, and pastrami. I toasted the bread and then layered the pastrami and cheese into a sandwich and then hurried towards the closet. I fished out a basket and a checkered blanket and carried it out to the kitchen table. I then proceeded to shove the blanket into the bottom of the basket. Once I finished packing all of the stuff, I ran up to my room to get changed.

After changing into a gray sweatshirt which had a pikachu on it and a pair of skinny jeans I glanced at the clock again. It was 11:05. Whatever, more time for me. I ran down the stairs and pulled on a pair of navy converse. And once I finished tying the last bow, the doorbell rang.

I hurried to the door and opened it up. On the other side, Adam smiled at me, "Um, Hi?"

"Hey, you hungry?" I asked.

"Kinda, why?" 

"Here, hold this. I need to get something." I said handing him the picnic basket before whistling. My two dogs bounded towards the door and started to frantically sniff Adam.

"You, have a pit bull and an English bulldog?" He gasped.

"Yea. . . Is there something wrong with that?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, no. It's just that I pictured you having like a little chihuahua or something," He said running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

 I stepped out the door along with two leashes and hooked them onto my dogs' collars and started walking.

"Where are ya going?" Adam asked still standing at my doorstep holing the picnic basket.

"To the park. Come on we're having a picnic," I said smiling.

"Ok, but do I have to hold the basket? It makes me look like a girl," He pouted.

I sighed as I handed him my pit bull's leash in exchange for the picnic basket.

"Hey, you didn't tell me their names," Adam said.

"Oh yea. The pit bull is Honey and the bulldog is Billy," I said.

"Oh, hey do you wanna play twenty questions? 'Cause boyfriends and girlfriends know a bunch of random sh*t about each other," He said.

"Ok, you start," I replied.

"Um, when's your birthday?" He said.

"April 8th. What about you?" I asked.

"January 20th," He answered.

"Ok, what's you favorite number?" I asked.

"Two,what about you?" He said.

 "Two. . ." I answered awkwardly.

"Why?" He smirked.

"Just because. Why do you like it?" I said.

"Jersey number," He responded. After answering more questions like; favorite color, favorite animal, favorite food, etc. we finally reached the park. I picked a spot under a big tree and spread out the blanket and sat down.