Chapter 5

Hi new chapter *yay* so well um you can read now... please vote or comment if you liked this chapter and if you want me to upload faster sorry its short. 

Picture of Shawna at the side ----->

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

Brooke's POV

           I sighed as I walked through the school gates, it was about a week since I talked to Zac. Well, actually a week since he talked to me. I tried to talk to him, but he is always surrounded by a crowd of paparazzi always trying to get his attention. Taking a breath, I walked into the crowd trying to get his attention, but before I could reach him the bell rang. Great, now I'm going to have to try again after school I thought.  

Zac's POV

      This. Is. The. Life. Everyday, once I get to school, everyone would practically throw themselves at me trying to get my attention, invite me to their party or something and this is all thanks to Brooke. I'm so glad I allowed her to give me a 'make-over'. Speaking of Brooke, I should really talk to her, but that would ruin my new and improved reputation. 

                             -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       I walked into the art room along with Adam and Clayton beside me and Shawna and Vienna waddling behind us in their 6 inch heels. I almost stopped short when I caught a glance of Brooke. Her doe like eyes that were once perky, now looked dejected. She looked like a puppy that had been kicked multiple times. I quickly looked away; I was now the king of this school and I couldn't be seen staring at her.

                           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

      The bell rang signaling that school was over. I picked up my stuff and hurried out the door after saying goodbye to my French teacher. I walked over to the front of the school where the parking lot was and where Zac usually was. I scanned the area and stopped when i saw his brown hair emerge from the crowd of people. I awkwardly ran over to his little group dodging other students.

"Hey! Zac," I called as I watched his head turn towards me, but before I could get any closer Shawna appeared in front of me.

"Who are you?"She spat.

"I'm Brooke. I'm in your art class," I said faking a smile.

"Oh, well if you're trying to get him," She said pointing to Zac, "He's way out of your league, plus he's mine, so stay away,"

"Yeah, whatever," I said pushing past her.

"Hey! Zac," I called again. He looked at me in bitter shock and said nothing.

"Um, do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" I asked nervously as Shawna and Vienna gasped.

 "No. Why would I hang out with you? Why would you even ask that?" He spat as his eyes looked at me in anger.

"Jeez, a simple 'no' would've been fine," I said quietly trying to hide the incoming tears.

"I told you to stay away from him," Shawna sneered as Vienna imitated her.

 I quickly composed myself and marched to my car to drive to the nearest grocery store.

                                         -----------------------------------------------------------

     After buying a pint of chocolate ice cream I curled up in my bed along with my stuffed pig. After a few scoops of ice cream, my cell phone rang. I picked up my phone and on the screen flashed the word "Zac". I eagerly picked it up and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Brooke," He said as my heart beat quickened.

"Yea?" 

"Please, don't talk to me at school anymore," he said softly as my heart dropped.

"B-but. Why? I thought we're best friends" I asked quietly.

"Were, best friends, and I just can't be seen with you anymore. And people change." He said.

"Well people change! But memories don't!" I cried into my cell phone as I hung up on him. I finally let it all out and cried, realizing that Zac would never be my friend again. Carefully thinking it over I decided that I don't love love him anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Ok so the chapter is over sadly...

Do you still like Zac? or have you never liked him?

In the next chapter I'll introduce a new character; Adam Zimmern :D

Vote & Comment if you liked the chapter 

-Miss_terious