Chapter 24

Hello again and welcome to another chapter ok sooo how's your day..? ok well begin reading now :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24

Brooke's POV

    I walked into school grinning like mad. One, because I was holding Adam's hand. Two, because today is going to be a very interesting day. We walked to our usual spot under the tree that we named 'Steve' and stopped.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Adam asked, "You look really suspicious."

"Oh! I do?" I said blushing, "Oh, look there's Zac." Adam turned around to see where I was pointing and when he turned back he had a slight grimace plastered on his face. "Zac, do you have the water balloons?" 

"Yea," He grinned mischievously holding up a paper bag.

"Good," Adam and I grinned excitedly. "So we're using them at lunch or now?" 

"Now," Zac grinned, "Ok here's the plan."

   I stood there with Tiana and Clayton, anxiously watching as my 'boyfriend' and my friend flirt with girls that they greatly dislike. Slowly, they started to walk towards the little area that the teachers would never look, and I headed off to reach the place before Zac and Adam did. 

Soon I heard Zac's and Adam's voices, "Ok keep your eyes closed, it's a surprise. Ok stay here." Quickly and cautiously, we grabbed a water balloon is each hand and flung them at Vienna and Shawna. They shrieked, and once we ran out of water balloons, we ran away leaving them screaming at us.

"D-did you see their faces," I laughed, trying to regain my breath. 

Us 1, them 0.

"Yeah," Adam said through his laughter. We laughed some more, not worrying about getting in trouble until an announcement came up and asked us all to come to the the office.

"Aww sh*t! Sorry babe, I'll get you outta this," Adam cursed, running his hand through his hair in a sexy way.

"No, it's fine," I said blushing at his choice of words as we all walked to the office, while trying to come up with an excuse.

"You guys got right ahead into Vice Principal Tomer's room," The secretary said coldly. We awkwardly walked in to find a dripping wet Shawna and Vienna, and an angry looking Vice Principal.

"Have a seat," Mr. Tomer said scowling, but since there was only two chairs, Adam, Zac, and Clayton let Tiana and I sit. "These two young ladies claim that you kids threw water balloons at them. Is it true?"

"No, of course not! Why would we throw things at them?" Tiana said innocently. 

"She's a f*cking liar," Vienna yelled.

"Language!" I scolded before Mr. Tomer could.

"Well, I think that these kids are innocent because we have no evidence," Mr. Tomer said.

"But- " Vienna said before Mr. Tomer cut her off.

"It's settled. You kids can go," He said as he turned his attention to the papers on his desk. "Here are passes to your classes." He handed us each a pass and we quietly shuffled out.

                                                       -------------------------------------

 "Ok so are we doing Plan 2?" I whispered to Adam.

 "Sure," He smirked. After kissing my cheek, he walked over to the cafeteria line to buy a can of soda. I watched him shake the can behind his back so that Vienna couldn't see, and then he waltzed over to her.