S I X; 1

'Goodnight Hyunjin. I think i love you.'

We shared smiles one last time before i stepped out of the room with my mom.
'I already miss him.'
We got in out car and drove home. All i could think about is Hyunjin. 'How is he doing right now? What if he is in pain? Is he alone? Or is his mother still there?' We got home and i stepped inside. "Go get ready for bed. Its already past your bedtime." I nod and go upstairs and get ready for bed.

I get into bed and im immediately not tired.
'I want to talk to him.'
I cant sleep. "Well this is gonna be a fun night." I say to myself quietly.

Its been three hours. Ive tried to sleep almost 20 times and nothing has worked. I cant stop thinking about him. What is school gonna be like tomorrow? Is he okay right now? I hope he is getting good rest.

I close my eyes and think about Hyunjin, when i first saw him this morning. I smile at my thoughts, remembering when he first fluttered his eyes open, and how i fell in love with how beautiful his smile was.
'I don't care how long ive known him for, i love Hyunjin.'
Before i knew it, my eyelids got heavy and fell asleep thinking about Hyunjin.

I open my very heavy eyelids and almost fall back asleep right away. I wish i didnt stay up so late. I force myself up and make my way to the shower.

After the shower, i get dressed, then blow dry my hair and brush it. I slowly made my way down the stairs and grabbed a banana to eat. After that, i grabbed my backpack and walked to the bus stop. I was about ten minutes early, so i got my phone out of my backpack and played a game.

Once the bus came, i got onto it and sat down in the back row. I already know today is gonna be a long day without Hyunjin here.

We arrive at school and i go to my locker, almost making a wrong turn. I put my backpack away and grab my stuff for class. I walked past Hyunjin's locker and saw a sticky note on it. I walk over to the note and read it. 'I hope you die in the hospital. You dont deserve Seungmin. Maybe he wouldve had a good school experience if you werent here.' I rip up the note and throw it away. Is everyone in this school seriously that homphobic that theyll just let this happen?

I get to class and sit at my desk, with no Hyunjin beside me. I sigh and wait for the bell to ring. Will i even make other friends? The bell rings and i see the bully walk in with his friends. He looks at me and makes a disgusted face. I mock him and make the face that he is making back, but more exaggerated just to make him mad. And it works, he looks away and slams his stuff onto his desk. I smile at myself.

At lunch, i go on my phone and play a game until i get a text. Its from my mother.
'Hi sweetie, i hope your having fun at school. Hyunjin's mother called me and told me that Hyunjin is home and said that he wants to talk to you after school. He also said that his number was ***-***-****'
I smiled and quickly added the number to my contacts. I call him.

"...hello? Who is this?"

"I-its Seungmin. How are you feeling?"

"Oh! Hi Seungmin! Im feeling better, but the doctor says that i cant go to school for another week. Im sorry you have to be alone."

I chuckle. "Its fine. Im glad youre feeling better. Make sure to get alot of rest, i dont want you to hurt yourself."

I could tell that he was blushing from his giggle. "I-i wont.. i dont want tk be here for longer than a week. I wanna be back with you in school."

"I want you to be back as well. Class so sooo boring~" I let out a dramatic cry, and i hear him laugh. My god it makes me so happy to hear his laugh.

"Im sorryy.. can you come over after school?"

"Of course i can. Ill meet you after, the bell is about to ring. See you later."

"See ya."

I hang up and smile like an idiot to myself. I love his voice so much. The bells rings and i smile as i walk to my locker and out my phone away. I grab the supplies for class.

---
Oof yall
Sorry this chapter is split up i just thought it would be too long to be one so i split it in half :)) chapter two will be out tomorrow!! Thank you 💖💖