T E N

"Bye mom! Im going to the park with Hyunjin!" "Have fun!"

I step outside and walk to the park. Hyunjin said he was already there. I get to the park and walk around, but i dont see him. I furrow my eyebrows and continue looking around. I look at a tree, then i see him.

He had layed out a small grey blanket and had some fruit. I smiled and walk over to him. He smiles and looks down, biting his fingernails. I kneel on the blanket and rub his head. "Why did you do this?" "I dont know. I thought you would like it." He said quietly. "I was just scared of how you would react to it." "Awe Hyunjin.. i love it. Thank you so much, its so cute." He looks at me and smiles.

I pick up an apple slice and took a bite out of it, then sat down. "What did you get on your test? I feel like i did horrible." He laughs while eating a grape. "I got 45 out of 47. You?" "Dang, i got 39. Im not good at math." We both laugh and talk about achool, then the subject turned into riddles. How? I dont know either. "You go at red and stop at green. What am i?" "Uhh.. i dont know." "A watermelon." "Oohhhhh...." He laughs and eats the last watermelon cube.

We finished all the food and he put the containers back in the basket he brought them in. We both lay down on the blanket next to each other, then looked at the night sky. Suddenly, i felt Hyunjin place his hand in mine and lock our fingers together. I smile. I love it when he holds my hand.

"Ive never really told you this straight on, but the only reason i actually care about myself is because of you. I take care if myself because i dont want to disappoint you. This is truely the best part if my life, and its all because of you. Im really appreciate that you take time out of your day to hang out with me. I never thought i was that important, but i guess i am. Thank you so much for making my life a lot less horrible." Hyunjin said to me. "Its really my honour. I absolutely love spending so much time with you, and at the moment, your number 1 on my friends list. Thank you for letting me make your life less horrible." Hyunjin smiles and pulls me closer by my waist. "You mean the whole world to me." He said quietly. I smiled and hugged him around his neck. "You mean more than the world to me." I said while shoving my face into the crook of his neck.

A couple of minutes later, Hyunjin speaks. "Wait, Seungmin?" "Yes?" "D-did we just go on a.. d-date?" My heart beats faster. "I g-guess.." "May i ask how a date works?" "Well, you take your partner out somewhere where you both enjoy. It is usually out to eat, but sometimes dates can happen at the movies, or the beach, or wherever you want. If its a first date, you tell each other about yourselves. Then when the date comes to an end, it ends with a kiss most of the time." "Oh.. then a guess we did have a date." "Well i loved it." "Im glad." We stop hugging and look at each other in the eyes.

I almost started to get lost in his eyes, and he wrapped his arms around me again. 'Is this happening? Are we going to kiss?'

Hyunjin let his hand go to my head where he played with a few peices of hair, then let his hand trail down my back to my waist, making shivers go down my spine from his touch. "Hey, we should go home." "Can we just stay like this for a little longer? Please?" "O-ok."

I keep on looking into his eyes, letting myself stroke his face with my hand. My hand made it to his lips, where i slid my thumb over them. "Youre so beautiful Hyunjin." Hyunjin gulped. "So are you Seungmin." 'There is no way that we're gonna kiss. No way.' I closed my eyes and started to feel really tired, and my eyelids got heavy.

Just before i fell asleep, i felt something warm on my lips. I open my eyes slightly and see Hyunjin's closed eyes, he was kissing me.
We were kissing.
I closed my eyes and he pulled away. "Seungmin, do you like me?" He asked. I nodded. "Good, because i like you too." That was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep.

---
OOOOOO
Im soft from my own ff
I hope yall enjoyed this chapter, this was one of my favourite chapters to write 💗💗
Have a good day or night 🙏🙏💕💕