F I F T E E N

It was after school and i was excited to meet up with my boyfriend to walk home with him. I smile as i turn the corner to his locker, but my smile drops as soon as i see the situation. Hes with a girl.
The girl has his wrists pinned up against his locker and is sucking on his neck, and he looks like hes enjoying it. Hes not trying to squirm away. I didnt realise that i was crying until i felt wetness on my hands from them being over my mouth.

I turn the corner and stand there, thinking of what to do. Do i run away? Or get her off of him? But hes enjoying it, i cant stop him. I start to run out of the building, and Hyunjin heard my footsteps run away and my sobs through my hands. I heard him yell my name, but i didnt look back. He was doing this to make me happy. He doesnt like me.

Flashback

Hyunjin's pov:

I was getting my backpack out of my locker when i heard footsteps coming towards me. I smile and turn around, expecting it to be my boyfriend. I get confused when its a girl coming to me. I dont know her, nor have i ever seen her in school before. He smirks as she walks up to me. "Hey, what your name?" She says to me while crossing her arms. "M-my name is Hyunjin.."

I put my hand out for her to shake, but instead she grabs my wrist and pins it up, along with my other one.

I start to squirm until i felt a sharp pain onto my cheek from her slapping me. "Stop squirming or ill hurt that precious boy of yours." "No you wont. I wont let you!" "That Seungmin will be mine to do whatever i want with if you keep moving. The real reason im here is because of you. I wanna do naughty things with you.." She presses her body up against mine and starts to suck on my neck.

I want to get out, but if i squirm i dont know what will happen to Seungmin. I cant risk anything, so i close my eyes and wait for it to be over. I tear up, what if Seungmin sees this?

I suddenly heard sobbing and foorsteps running away, so i open my eyes and see Seungmin, running away. Tears immediately come down my cheeks as i yell out his name, but he doesnt look back.
I kick the girl off of me and she falls onto the floor, then i start to run to Seungmin.

End of flashback

Seungmin's pov:

I hide around a tree in the forest beside the school and phone my mom, then tell her to pick me up. As soon as she got here i ran into the car and jumped in. "Sweetheart what happened?!" "Just go. Please." She looks so concerned, but she put the car in drive and drove home.

When we got home, i immediately ran upstairs. Luckily my mom is understanding, because and as confused and concerned as she was, she let me be alone for now as she knew i wanted to be.

I kick my shoes off and throw my backpack onto the floor, then fall onto my bed and sob into my pillow. "Why would you do this! After everything weve done together! Fuck you Hwang Hyunjin!" I screamed into my pillow while sobbing. I was crying so much i couldnt breathe properly, im almost not breathing at all.

I start to calm down a bit, taking deep breaths. My sheets smelled like him, which made me start to cry again. I waant to stop loving him. I NEED to stop loving him. Itll only hurt me if i keep on loving him.

---
IM BACK HOES
ARTICLE 13 GOT REJECTED DONT WORRY WERE ALL SAFE
Anyways im sorry for the long wait its just that i didnt wanna do anything before it was confirmed that it wasnt happening ksdjmdsk im sorry
I promise im back to do daily updates as usual :))
I love yall alot :') 💗💗
I camt even believe that we're getting close to 600 reads dkdjejek yall wHAT
Thank you, yes YOU, for reading my story. It means so much to me omg i love you all so damn much my whole lung belongs to yall
My left one to be exact
Sorry yall cant jabe my heart Wpojin has my whole heart but lungs are just as thoughtful right :')
Anyways i cant wait to be updating again!! And again tha k yall for waiting so long for another update
Uwu yall so cute i apprciate yall so much
K ima go listen to skiz now ily 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Ily 💗