F I V E

'Oh no.'

I keep on watching out of the window. 'Look up Hyunjin. Look up. Please.' The two men grab him and he starts squirming. I run out of my room and downstairs, out of the door before my mom saw me. I run towards Hyunjin, watching the bully get ontop of him and start punching him. I watch him squirm and hear him cry out in pain. "Seungmin!" He yells out through cries.

My heart was shattering, hearing him yell out my name. Its like he knows ill be there to help him, and ive only known him for less than a day. The bully slaps him. "Youre prince charming isnt gonna be here for everything, faggot!" I get alot of momentum from running and jump onto the bully, knocking him off of Hyunjin. I kick him hard him the head several times, and he gets knocked out.

The other two men let go of Hyunjin and run over to the bully, trying to wake him up. I go to Hyunjin quickly and kneeled beside him, holding his face and letting tears escape my eyes. "Hyunjin dont worry im here." I say softly. He opens his swollen and bruised eyes, then grabs onto me. "Im so glad youre here." He said while sobbing. "Ill always be here when youre in trouble. Come on, ill bring you to my place." "O-ok.."

I help him up and he takes a step, but then almost falls over. He yells in pain. "My sides.. i cant handle it Seungmin.." I pick him up and start walking back. He wraps his legs around me while putting his head on my shoulder. "Thank you so much. I would be dead if it werent for you." I smile. "Its ok Hyunjin. Ill always take care of you."

I made it back to my place to see my mom, running around frantically, calling out my name. "Im here mom." I say quietly. She looks at me, and then Hyunjin. "W-what happened??" I walk over to our couch and place him down. "He got beat up. Hes bullied because he is gay." My mom gasps. "Oh my god.. whats your mom's phone number?" He tells her their phone number and she calls his mom. She tells the situation he is in and our address.

Hyunjin grabs my hand with his shaking one. "Im scared Seungmin.. i think my ribcage is broken.." I hold his hand with both if my hands. "Itll be fine Hyunjin. Your mother will come and we will go to the hospital, okay? Trust me, it will all be alright soon." My mom hangs up the phone. "Youre mother is coming sweetie. She will be here in five minutes and then we will all take you to the hospital. We are all here for you Hyunjin." "Thank you so unbelievably much." Hyunjin said while tears escaped his eyes. I got a tissue and wiped his face gently, making sure not to hurt him.

Five minutes later, his mother came and we all went in her car to the hospital. My mom and Hyunjin's mom sat in the front, and we sat in the back. The entire ride there, Hyunjin had his face in the crook of my neck and his arms around me, and i had one of my arms around his neck, playing with his hair to distract him from the pain.

Once we got there, his mom went in and talked to them and they came out with a stretcher to put him on. Once he was laying down, they pushed him to the er. We all went into his room with him, staying by his side the entire time.

An hour later, Hyunjin had found out that he had broken four ribs and had a cast on. "Seungmin, we need to go now. Its getting really late and you have school tomorrow." "O-ok.." I look back at Hyunjin and smile at him. "Ill be back tomorrow as soon as possible, i promise." Hyunjin smiled. "Ok. Ill see you tomorrow."

'Goodnight Hyunjin. I think i love you.'