S I X; 2

After school has ended, i run out of school and start sprinting home. I want to see him so bad, walking is wasting too much time.

About half way home, im starting to get really out of breath. I start to breathe heavily and jog. 'Man.. i should really run more.. im so out of shape..'

Once i got home, i dropped my bag off and texted Hyunjin.

Me: Hey, whats ur address?

Hyunjin: Its ----------

Me: Ok thnx. Ill be over in abt five

Hyunjin: Ok, sys

"Bye mom! Im going to Hyunjins!" "Have fun sweetie!" My mom called from the kitchen. I shut the door and start to run again. About two minutes later, i made it to his house and knocked on the door.

"Hey, youre Seungmin?" "Yes ma'am." "He is upstairs." "Thank you." We bow and i go upstairs. After walking a hallway, i saw Hyunjin in a room, im guessing his bedroom. I walk in and he looks at me with his two beautiful eyes. My heart skipped a beat as he smiled at me and patted a seat on his bed next to him. I smile and sit down.

"How has your day been?" I ask. "Pretty boring. I wanna get up and run around. How was school?" I decided not to mention the sticky note on his locker. "It was good. Better than i expected actually. No one tried to bully me." I laugh. "Hes probably scared of you now. I would be scared to bully someone or their friend if i knew that they were capable of knocking me out." We both laugh. "Ya.. i also hope that he'll stop hurting you know that im with you. He knows what i can do now, hopefully he'll pick on someone else." Hyunjin smiles. "Thank you for accepting me. I-it truely means alot to me. Ive never had a friend that has done this much for me, let alone a true friend. The longest friendship ive ever had was about two months." I smile and rub his shoulder. "Its okay Hyunjin. Everyone deserves a friend. Im happy that i know you. I wouldnt ask for someone else." Hyunjin smiles, but then his smile slowly fades and i could see tears forming in his eyes. Concern fills my body. "Hyunjin? What happened?"

"Im sorry."

---
Hhhhh
Sorry it was spilt up and now this chapter is pretty short but i hope you enjoyed anyways :)) thank you so much 🙏🙏💓💓