N I N E T E E N

"Lets start working on the project. We could probably finish it tonight." I say as i grab a poster board from the shelf in the dollar store. "Do you want a green poster or a white one. Pretty lame colour choices." "I just want white." "Ok." We pay for our poster then walk back to my place. "Hey mom, sorry we're late. We stopped at the dollar store for a poster." "Its fine. Are you guys hungry?" I look at Hyunjin and he shook his head. "Were fine for now, thanks mom." "Oh, ok." We go upstairs and start to research on our project.

Its an hour later and were almost done our poster, we just need to print out photos. "I dont have a printer, looks like were gonna habe to draw them." "Oh god. Im so bad at drawing." I laugh and pat his head. "Im sure you arent THAT bad."

Boy was i wrong. I didnt think someone coukd draw this bad, he has ti be tue worst drawer ive ever seen. "No its okay. Just needs some fixing up.. everywhere." I say while laughing. He smiles and crumples up his paper, throwing it onto my bed. "How is yours so good?!" He says while pointing at mine. "I dont know, i just dont suck at drawing like you." He pouts and sits back in his chair. "Lets just print them out at the library tomorrow." I cant stop laughing. "Ok."

"What do you wanna do for bow? Or do you wanna go home and leave me all alone?" He smiles and hugs me tightly. "I would never." "You definetly would." "Thats true." We both laugh. "Would you wanna.. go back to the dollar store and see what we can find?" "No." "Go to the park?" "No." "Beach?" "Too far, maybe next time." "Would you wanna play mario kart?" "Sure." I get my controllers from my desk and put the mario kart disk in.

Two hours later, Hyunjin has beat me three times and ive won the rest. To be fair, he has never played it before, so hes doing alright. "You guys shouldnt be playing video games for the entire night, its time to get off of your electronics." My mom says through the door. "Ok mom."

I take the disk out of my tv and put the controllers away. "I should probably go home for dinner now." Hyunjin said as he got up. I jumped onto him from behind and almost knocked him over. "Be careful i still have my cast on." He says while laughing. "Im sorry, it isnt my fault that you didnt give me a kiss goodbye." "Im sorryyy! I forgot!"

I get off of his back and he picks me up and throws me onto my bed, then bends over and kisses my neck several times, then kisses all over my face. I smile and pull him down onto me, then roll over onto my side so hes beside me. I hug him tightly and kiss his jawline, then kiss his lips a few times. "Thank you." I say quietly while running my fingers through his hair. He smiles and pecks my lips one more time before getting up.

"Im hungry. Ill see you tomorrow!" "Ok flower. I love you." "I love you too precious." He said while opening my door my door. He turns back at me and winks while smirking, then closes my door and goes dlwnsrairs, leaving me a blushing mess on my bed. 'Why does he do this, i swear that giant flirt will be the death of me..'

About three hours after Hyunjin left, i get a call from him. I answer him while a smile on my face. "Yes blossom?" "Seungmin.. c-could i come over again? I need to tell you something.." "Oh.. ok. Cant you just tell me over the phone to save time?" "N-no.. its important and i think it would be best to tell you in person.." "O-ok.. ill see you soon." He ended the call quickly, leaving me confused. I sat on my bed and waited for him to come in.

Ten minutes later, Hyunjin walked into my room quietly. "Hey.. whats going on sweetheart? Are you okay?" I say softly. He doesnt answer me, he just looks at the floor while walking over to my bed. I start to get concerned. What happened to him? What does he have to tell me?

"Come here and tell me what happened." He sits beside me and immadeatly pulls me into a tight and warm hug. That was when i realised that tears were staining his shirt. I look up at his face in fear, then wipe his tears away and kiss his nose. "Tell me what happened baby, please." I hug him back tightly. "I-its so hard to tell you.. youre gonna be so sad.." "What is it?"
"I-im moving."

---
HHHHHH
Im sorry for doing yall dirty like this
Itll make sense soon i swear sjsjsjh
Anyway
How's yall doing? I hope youre all doing well xx
Thank you for making me so happy by reading my content, ilysfmmmmmmmm 🤧🤧💖💖💖💖💖
Have a good.. life
Ily 😗