T W O

"Nice to meet you."

I help Hyunjin up and talk to him while walking to his locker. "Ive mever seen you before, are you new?" "Oh ya! Yes i am.. i dont know anything at the moment.." I laughed while saying. Hyunjin placed his heavenly smile on his lips again. "Lets go to the office. I'll help you find out." "Okay." He closed his locker and walked with me to the office in a comfortable silence. When we reached the office, he lead me into the room. There was another student there, looking at us. I felt a little uncomfortable.

After about ten minutes, Hyunjin and i found out my locker and homeroom class. As we were walking to my locker, he spoke up. "Youre in the same homeroom as me." "Cool! Im glad ill know someone at least." "Ya.. im just glad that i found someone that doesn't judge me. The whole school knows me as the useless gay fag." I place a hand on his back. "That's horrible. I would never see someone like that. How could anyone even imagine that, its crazy." Hyunjin giggled through sadness. "Its fine. Im use to it by now. It now a daily activity to be pushed by someone." "Thats so wrong. So so wrong." "Whatever.. who cares anymore anyways."

We went to my locker and i put my stuff into it, then grabbed my things for class. Hyunjin directed me on my way. We walked into class and he sat down alone with no one beside him. The teacher walked besjde me and put a hand on my shoulder and yelled at the class to stop talking. "This is out new student. Treat him well. Now sweetie, sit where ever there is a free spot." I walk over and sit beside Hyunjin. The whole class looks at me in disgust.

'Why does the want to sit over there?'

'Fag's gayness will rub off on him.'

'Damn, i wanted to get to know him. Not anymore.'

I heard people whisper. Hyunjin rubbed my back. "Dont take what they say seriously Seungmin. Do what you want, not what they want." I smiled. "Thanks."

Once class was over, i walked out and forgot where my locker was. Luckily, Hyunjin noticed that i was standing in the middle of the hall and came over. "Ill show you the way." My cheeks get hot from embarrassment. "T-thank you.."

We get to my locker and i grab my water bottle, then brought it with me as Hyunjin and i walked to our next class. While we were walking, i had to say somethig that was on my mind. "Hey Hyunjin?" "Yes?" "I just need to tell you that youre a really nice guy and im really glad that i ran into you because i have no idea what im doing. Youre a very sweet person and i really apprciate it and im very grateful for you directing me, talking to me, and making me feel welcome. Thank you so far." I look over at Hyunjin, who is smiling and blushing. "I just don't want you to have to deal with what i dealt with. I got bullied the day i got here, but no one was there for me. I dont want that to happen to you." I smiled. "Youre very selfless and i really love that in a guy." "Im trying really hard to be nice because all i really want is a friend.. all of my other friends left me." "They arent friends then. Just dont try to hard to be someone else, be yourself around me. I promise i wont leave."

"I-i wouldn't just leave Hyunjin. I can't do that. Im not that person."

---
Hey yall i hope chapter two was okay!! Idrk where its going so imma just go with how it is rn lmao. Also i dont have to go to school today so yee