E L E V E N

I woke up and was surprised to see another human in my bed. I rub my eyes and realise its Hyunjin. Wait a second, did last night actually happen? Or was it a dream? It had to have been a dream. Theres no way.

Hyunjin didnt budge from my alarm, so i turned the alarm off and rubbed his arm. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me, then sat up. "I-im so sorry for being here after you fell asleep on the blanket last night i carried you home and i just wanted to cuddle with you one last time before going home but i fell asleep im sorry-" "Its fine." I look over and saw the basket and grey blanket on the floor. Last night happened. We kissed. Do i bring it up? Wait a second, didnt he say he liked me? Does he remember?

"Seungmin.. i want to apologize for last night. I shouldnt have kissed you. You are uncomfortable from me, arent you? Its okay, be honest." "Im not uncomfortable Hyunjin. Why would think that? Hyunjin i happened to really love it. Didnt we also confess?" Hyunjin nodded and looked down. "So we both know we like each other and we kissed.. what does that mean? What are we?" I rub my temples. "I dont know, lets just get ready for now. We'll think about it later. I need time to process what happened." Hyunjin felt terrible.

"Im so sorry for kissing you-" "Hyunjin why are you sorry? I loved it, i promise. Ill kiss you again if it means youll stop beomg sorry for doing something that we both enjoyed." "Maybe you need to." Hyunjin winked. "Youre so gross." I said while smiling. Hyunjin giggled. "Wait, do you have any spare clothes that i could wear?" "Um you can wear my silver skinny jeans and a.. white tee." "Ok."

He took the clothes and went to the bathroom. I changed into grey sweatpants and a grey long sleeved shirt. When he came back into my bedroom, i smiled. Why do i love seeing him in my clothes so much? Hyunjin got embarrassed and looked down. "Why are you smiling so much?" "You look really cute im my clothing." I heard Hyunjin giggle. "I like the shirt." He said. "I like it as well. It looks really good on you." He came over and sat down. "Wait here." I say as i get up. "Okay."

I get my hairbrush and dry shampoo from the bathroom. I come back and place the items on my bed. I pick up my hair brush and brush Hyunjin's hair to the style he always had it in, then spray some dry shampoo in his hair and fix up some hair with my hands. "You look really nice today." I heard Hyunjin say quietly. "So do you Hyunjinnie." I say while smiling. I saw Hyunjin's ears turn red.

"There, all done." I step back and look at Hyunjin's hair. I think i did good. "I wanna do yours." Hyunjin said. "Okay." I sit down and Hyunjin brushes out my hair, then puts dry shampoo in it and brushes it one more time. He fixes any hairs with his fingers, then smiles as he looks at me. "I did great." I smile and stand up. "I think you did as well." I grab the hair products and bring them back to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and giggle from what Hyunjin did, it didnt look like how i usually style my hair but i found it absolutely adorable that he was proud of it. Then again, it didnt look bad, just not what i would go for. Its cute though.

I go back to my bedroom and see Hyunjin picking up the basket and blanket. "Are you leaving?" "Ya. I think i should." "Oh, okay. See you later at school. Wait, would you want to walk with me?" Hyunjin smiles and nods. He puts his stuff down and walks over to me. My heart beats faster as he approaches me and puts his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his waist and put my head in his chest. He cups my face and lifts it up, then places a sweet kiss on my forehead. I smile and my face turns red. "I-ill see you later?" Hyunjin asked as he walks back and picks up his stuff again. "Yes. See you soon." I say as i hug him one last time. "Bye Hyunjinnie." I say as i let go of him. He smiles and walks out of my room.

I fall onto my bed and try to contain my little sqeals, i love him so much. I smile so wide that my cheeks start to hurt, and i kick the air from happiness. 'Please just let this go in the right direction. I dont think its possible to not be with him until the day i die.' "Seungmin, are you walking today?" My mom called from downstairs. "Yes!" "You better get going then!" "Okay!"

I put my backpack on my shoulder and trot my way downstairs, then put my shoes on. "Bye mom, ill see you after." "Have a good day sweetheart." I get outside and walk to Hyunjin's house. I knock on the door and his mom answers. "Hyunjin is upstairs." She says while smiling and letting me in. I bow and thank her, then run upstairs and go to Hyunjin's room.

I learn from my past mistakes and knock on the door a couple times. "Come in!" I open the door and peek my head through, then the rest of my body follows as i walk over to Hyunjin. He is just putting his shoes on. He picked up his backpack and smiled while ruffling my hair around. "Lets go." I nod and we both go downstairs. We both said bye to his mom, then left to go to school.

As soon as Hyunjin closed the door, he grabbed my hand and lifted it, then placed a kiss on it. A shade of pink went across my face as i giggled. He smiled and we started walking to school, our hands in each others.

---
Oo Hyunjin bein' a confident gay
Also this story is kinda close to 200 reads what
Thank you for reading, the next chapter will be out tomorrow! 💗💗💗