T W E L V E

"School was more boring than usual today." I say as Hyunjin and i walk down the same road we always do. "Honestly, true. Why was it so boring?" "Probably because the bully wasnt here today. Do you know his name?" "Oh, ya i do. I guess i never really told you. His name is Hakyeon. Kim Hakyeon." "He has the same last name as me." "Really? Kim Seungmin.. cute." He mumbled, but i still heard it. I giggled and started to sway both joined hands as we walked. "Whatd your last name?" "Hwang." "Cute!!" I say loudly. He laughs and nudges my shoulder. "Hwang Hyunjin.. wait thats actually so cute on you." I say softly. "Thank you." He says shyly as he giggles.

"Can i be honest with you Hyunjin?" "O-of course.. what is it?" I could tell he got nervous. "Its not anything to be scared about. I just wanted to tell you that i could listen to your giggle all day." "Oh." He says while blushing. We make it to his place and our hands leave each other. "Bye!" He says as he starts to walk away. "Wait!" I say as i grab his wrist and spin him back around. I hold both of his hands and lean in, then kiss him on the cheek softly. He smiles widely and goes straight for my lips. I get shocked, but then i smile in the kiss and hold him tight. We part and i cup his face, then kiss his nose. He smiles so bright, ive never seen him this happy.

"Thank you." I say while laughing. Hyunjin laughs and hugs me back. "Can we meet up later?" "Sure. Where?" "I want to go to your place." "Okay. Ill see you soon. Bye Hyunjinnie." "Goodbye." He goes inside and i walk to my house alone. I make to to my house and step inside, then take off my shoes and head upstairs. I throw my backpack onto the ground and flop onto my bed like a dead fish.

I cant stop thinking about the sudden kiss. I loved every second of it. Im so in love with him.

---
Wowowowowowow this chapter is dry and boring
Im sorry for a such a boring chapter yall i swear theyll get better
School is gonna be out in two days for me so ill be able to write more theyll get so much better i promisseeee
ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 200 READS SKSKSK YALL THE REALIST
I love yall so damn much thank you 💗💗