Chapter22

ASTRID

I've been keeping my eye on Merida since she arrived I didn't trust her at all but now I wasn't thinking about her I was thinking about hiccup

who was laying in my lap looking at the clouds while I messed with his hair God I love you so much hiccup I thought. my bangs were in my face so I didn't realize hiccup looking at me he moved my bangs out of the way I looked at him"what?" I said laughing at his goofy grin.

"nothing-"he said sitting up pulling me to the ground before he got next to me putting his head on my shoulder "your just so beautiful I'm lucky to have you" he leaned in to kiss me "hiccup I love you but...." he got a worried look on his face "astrid I love you more than anything else dont let Merida make you think any differently". I smiled and kissed him I smirked into the kiss having an Idea in mind I pulled back and pushed him into the pond nearby "hey hicky I font know if you noticed but your wet" I said coming to the pond looking at him he's ever hotter when he's all wet I thought blushing a little.

"yeah....?" I nodded smirking "well so are you babe!" he said pulling me in I swam up to grab his foot I pinned him against the edge staring at him as he put his hands on my waist I smirked at him "babe? really??? since when am I 'babe?" I said as he kissed me "well your my girlfriend so your my babe"he said putting his arms on the edge in what tuff calls the I'm chilling out pose I splashed him and climbed out "hey get back here!!" I blew a kiss at him as he struggled to get his fake foot free from something that hooked onto it...

I ran uphill  and jumped over a fallen tree only to run into her and fell back onto the tree hitting my head "ouch" I said rubbing my head. hiccup soon came uphill "gosh Astrid you have a lot of energy oh are you ok I- oh uh hey Merida" hiccup said helping me up "so hiccup-" Merida started but stopped when she saw hiccup put an arm around my shoulders as I crossed my arms "um you know why here right?" "no Merida that along with many other things is a mystery to us" I said rolling my eyes. "Ok well I'm supposed to get married to a berkian and my father has chosen hiccup"  got mad "hiccup doesn't have to marry you!" I said "yeah I'm already with the girl I want to marry" hiccup said smiling at me I blushed as he kissed my cheek and whispered"I love you and only you your my one and only" in my ear "you have to er my father will kill your precious dragons!" "you can't kill our dragons!!!!!!" hiccup and I yelled at the same time I shook my head I'm acting like a baby I stepped forward grabbing my axe from my side and pointing the head at her neck "look Merida hiccup is my boyfriend not yours and last time I checked he's not the chief  of berk either so you quite what your doing right now or I hesitate to slice your neck open in front of your father and all of berk!!!!!"

"you don't scare me!" she grabbed my arm and twisted it around turning me around in the process I looked to see hiccup wink at me which I returned I brought my leg up and kneed Merida in the back sending her forward loosening her grip on my arm so I took the chance and grabbed her pulled it to her back between her shoulder blades and pushed her to the ground with my foot keeping her arm in place on her back  I leaned down to tell her this "don't you ever try to separate me and hiccup  again......just remember what I said about slicing your neck"I said in a low tone I took my foot off her back and faced hiccup who moved next to me smiling "and that..." he pointed to Merida trying to sit up "is one of the many reasons I love you"he kissed me and put an arm around my waist as we walked crap almost forgot!!!!  I thought turning around looking at Merida who had finally managed to get up and was now stretching her back from the pressure of my foot "oh and Merida you might want to get a brush the dragons think your a play toy" I smirked and walked away with hiccup who still had is arm around my waist laughing......I love being g a sassy know it all ;)