Epilogue

We walked hand in hand on the streets of Luzern. We had decided to celebrate Christmas in Switzerland - one of the places in the world where not many people recognized us. And a place which I personally loved. And there was great snow too.

We watched the ducks as they waddled beside us; watched the people buying their christmas trees for the holiday; watched other strolling couples just like us.

"Do you think we could be like them too?" I asked as I nudged him to an elderly couple who slowly hand-in-hand.

"Why not?" he said. "I will hold your hand every day."

I chuckled. "Thanks."

"Come," he led me to a bench and we sat down cuddled together watching nothing in particular. "It's really beautiful here."

"Yeah... that's why I've always loved Switzerland. The people are friendly; the place is beautiful and it is so relaxing here."

"When was the first time you came here?"

"When I was seventeen," I answered. "I came with the school. We had a performance here. I remembered it was when I fell in love with my crush."

He rolled his eyes. "Your crush?"

I chuckled. "Yeah. Who later became my boyfriend. But we didn't last."

"I'm glad..." he said pouting.

"Anyway, what matters now is that we are married."

"Yes, and I'm loving every minute of it."

"Do you?" I mused.

"Of course!"

We sat down till god-knows-what-time; until the sun set and it turned dark and became cold. The temperature dropped drastically once the sun had set. It was the end of another beautiful day. With Minho. But for me, I knew, that this was the beginning of our life together. For the next forty years or even more.

(The End)