Chapter Eleven - Episode Sixteen

He texted me on the following day.

I did came down with a fever and a bad cough. The doctor gave me three days to rest in bed. He was actually pretty worried about me. Except for those times which he told me to sleep, he texted to check if I had taken my meals and medication. Aw, sweetness to the max!

Thanks to the medication, I ended sleeping most of the time and missed replying his messages. There were times when I woke up to see ten over picture messages that had gotten through from him. On the third day onwards, when I had gotten better, there were less messages from him. The production was going a little behind time and so the Director was pushing through filming. There was one night Min-ho only got home at almost four in the morning (because he still cared to wish me good night).

Thank goodness I recovered by my birthday. On my birthday, I woke up to a beautiful morning with a temperature of five degree Celsius. It was cold but not enough for the snow. How I wish it would snow on this day, just for my sake!

I had on my thermal underwear before I put on my blouse, a wool cardigan and finally my fleece jacket. I loved winter. Winter clothes were so much prettier. And not forgetting the boots. I loved boots! 

It was the final day at shooting. I had only ten hours to clear before I would complete my final report for this course which would be due by the end of the week - three days for me to complete it for submission. Even though Yoojin-ssi had nicely invited me to visit whenever I could, I had to prepare for my final exams which would be in a week's time. By the time exams were over, I probably could make it for their last few shoots.

Everybody greeted me as usual when I arrived on site, asking if I had recovered from my sickness. Since nobody knew it was my birthday, nobody said a word about it. It was an exciting day for me because I was finally going to see how kissing was filmed. And this was the finale highlight of this entire drama, for the viewers. The drama was almost coming to its end where all the plots met with a finishing line. Min-ho arrived just in time when everybody was beginning to wonder where he was. He waved a quick hello to me before dashing off for his make-up.

Eun-sang was staring into space when her phone beeped.

"Where are you?"

"At home. Going to bed now."

"Bring out your passport. If not, I will go in and look for it myself."

Looking at Park Shin-hye, I wondered if I would one day be as good an actress as her. Having watched her for the past two months, I had came to see her as a very hardworking actress. She was just two years older than me but she was already a successful actress earning big bucks. Well, some people get all the luck in the world...

She stepped out of her bedroom to face Kim Tan. She was surprised to see him. He took her passport from her hands.

"I'll keep this for you first."

He grabbed her hand and led her to the storage room down the end of the corridor.

We had to do a re-take because he actually knocked into the door when he swung her over to the shelves. Checking that he was fine, they regained their positions.