Chapter Twenty two - First sign of trouble

March flew by quickly and so did April. Min-ho and I communicated via Line regularly. I would text whenever I felt like it and he, when he was available. He was busy filming a micro-drama with the Taiwanese actress Hayden Bae for the Line. It had been awhile since he appeared in cast and I was looking forward to watch it. He told me it would be a cute love romance. I wasn't sure if I could handle watching him with another girl so lovey-dovey but he did assured me that there was no kissing scenes. Phew.

Come April, it was time to prepare for final assignments and exams. In the end, I had submitted my application for the scholarship to London. Just like as Maine said, it won't hurt to try.

We still had yet to finalize our plans for graduation trip. But we had decided on the destination. We would be going to Europe. I was really excited about it. We would be spending three weeks in Europe. I had told Min-ho about it and he was equally excited for me. It had been confirmed that he would start filming for his new movie in June so he won't have time for me even if I were to visit Korea. But I was trying to arrange to stop over a week when I returned from Europe to Singapore. That I hadn't told Maine because she was sure to follow.

Maine had somehow noticed 'something' different about me and she arrived at the conclusion that I was in a relationship. But no matter how she probed, she could not get a word out of me. It was true we were best of friends and I knew Maine enough to know that she was a secret-keeper but I really wasn't sure how she would take to know about my relationship with Lee Min-ho. She was as crazy about Lee Min-ho as any Minoz fan.

"I vote for Paris," she said when we were both studying for our papers one day.

I looked up at her in amusement. "Hello, you are supposed to be studying for your paper. Not think about Paris."

She twirled her pencil with her fingers. "Aren't you excited? We will be going to Europe! Not China, not Japan, not Taiwan but Europe!"

"Yes," I nodded with a smile. "But before that, we need to study for our final exams. If we fail these, don't even think about going anywhere!"

"Oh come on," she chuckled. "You failing? Pigs will fly... Your grades are excellent. You are one of the top in your course!"

"Still..."

"What does your boyfriend think about you taking a trip with us to Europe for three weeks?" she tried to catch me by surprise.

"What boyfriend?" I pretended to be ignorant.

"I can't believe you are not telling me... I thought we are best friends!" she pouted.

"We are. And I'm telling you, I don't have a boyfriend."