Chapter Fifty three - SM concert! Go crazy for once!

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

It was one of our few rare few free days whereby both Minho and I hadn't got any schedule, not even anything for the wedding. After a late lunch, he got me to dress casually and said he was going to take me somewhere. Yes, somewhere. But not telling where exactly.

"Where are we going?" I asked again. I had decided to dress in just a long-sleeved shirt and jeans before hopping onto his car.

"You'll know when we get there," he grinned mischieviously. I wasn't a person for surprises. I tried to figure out where he was taking me from the landmarks that we were driving by but to no avail.

After approximately fifty minutes of driving, we arrived at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium. It was merely five but the carpark was half full and there were many people walking around towards the Stadium.

"Jamsil Stadium?" I peered out of the window curiously. "What are we doing here?"

"Well, what do you think?" he searched around for a parking lot. "I think maybe I can park at the VIP lot..." he winded down his window to speak to the guard house. "Hello?" I couldn't see the other person from where I was sitting but I could hear the conversation pretty well. "Can I park at the VIP lot?" Minho asked. "Yes? Thank you very much!"

I continued to watch the crowd trying to figure out from their behaviours or actions any clue that might lead me to my discovery of whatever I was here for. They were a crowd of guys and girls in their teens up to twenties as well. I thought I saw a couple of aunties too. Absolutely clueless what I was getting into.

"Here we are!" Minho said as he shut off the engine ready to alight. "We are a little early though. Maybe we can go backstage."

"Backstage?" I raised my eyebrows. "Who's at backstage?"

As expected, the moment we stepped off the car and spotted by people who were nearby, they began to scream with excitement. Okay, great. And no wonder Minho chose to pack in the VIP slot, so that we had access to the door faster.

"Who are we here to see?" I asked. "Who's having a concert tonight?"

He laughed. "You have so many questions. You will know in a while."

I followed him through the security and into the backstage easily. There were the crew busy getting ready, moving equipment to and fro. Nobody paid any attention to us. And then, I spotted the first face I recognized. Siwon of Super Junior! Did I mention how much I adore Siwon? I loved Super Junior and Siwon was like my favourite among them all. Strange... what was Siwon doing backstage?

Siwon saw the both of us too and he was equally surprised. Like us, he knew who we were but we weren't acquainted so we couldn't really like walk up to each other and give each other hugs or stuff like that. So he merely nodded politely before disappearing down the corridor.

Then I saw a trio of girls walking past. They were Sunny, Taeyeon and Jessica of SNSD. They spotted Minho first and one of them squealed in excitement. Minho was a very popular figure even among the celebs because he was just so good-looking.