Chapter Thirty nine - The actual work begins!

I was scheduled for the interview the next day. Filming was also scheduled to begin. In fact, they would be filming me for the interview.

I had never been interviewed before so definitely, I was nervous as a wreck. And to think that this was going to be broadcast, I was scared.

At nine, I was back in Bae's studio again, ready for make-up. Today, Gray had my hair curled and tied into a side pony tail, which really made me a typical korean girl. I was beginning to wonder what kind of image they were packaging for me. Shouldn't I just be myself? It would be difficult to maintain something which wasn't me.

I was dressed in a casual pastel green jacket and denim skirt which reached barely to my knees. They had me in a super high wedge which I could hardly walk. But I was told that they would only be filming up to my chest, at most tummy level so it didn't really matter if I wore any shoes. By eleven, I was ready before the camera. There was only a plain white couch in a small little simple set with a white background. I was told that I would be asked questions without actually filming the interviewer. So it would be just me on screen.

"Can I answer truthfully?" I asked Seo-jin when he came up to check on me.

"Yes," he said. "It will be edited. Just relax and be yourself. Don't be too serious else you'll end up being boring and audience doesn't like that."

"Will there be re-takes?" I asked.

"There shouldn't be... unless you mess up," he shrugged before leaving the stage.

"Okay," a guy walked up to me. "I'm Beo-hyung."

"Eh, hi..."

"Just relax," he smiled. He was rather young. I figured he might only be a couple of years older than me. And his smile was reassuring. I could feel his sincerity. "I will be asking questions from there," he pointed to a chair next to the camera. "You just answer as naturally as you can."

"Okay..."

"Are we ready to begin?" another guy behind the camera asked. There were a couple of people around; one who handled the lights and kept adjusting the lights around me - I tried not to take notice of him; one who handled the microphone and some other people hanging around including Seo-jin and Leonie who was ready to touch up my face at any moment.

"Okay," Beo-hyung gave a thumbs up before nodding to me.

"Ready? Three- two-one, action!"