Epilogue

"Where are we going?" I ask Rafael.

"We are going to camping." He said.

"I haven't told my mom yet," I said.

"I texted her and she said yes. Also, we have our camping equipment and also your clothes." He said both eyes on the road. It's almost 5 pm.

"You're ready like so much," I said. Then when we started to pass by the woods, as he started taking photos for my Instagram.

"Taking pictures for Instagram?"

"Well yeah," I said.

"You're so spontaneous. That's why I like your photos. It gives me hope. It's beautiful and creative and-"

"And you're giving me so much complement and I am uncomfortable," I said.

"Really? Still?"

"Uhm actually, no."

He kept driving and started to pull over to the campsite since it is already night and We need to set up the tent and the fire for us to be warm.

"Do you have some marshmallows and graham crackers there?" He asked.

"I don't have. I don't know that we are going to camp?" I said, trying to pull up a joke.

"Well guess what?" He holds up both packs of marshmallows and graham crackers.

"We'll make some smores!" He said with a big smile.

We sat in the fireplace. I started to make some smores while he gets his guitar.

"So, I know you haven't seen me sing or play a guitar before." He said.

"I forgot that you sing."

"Oh, the thumb drive. I get it. Well, I'm going to play a song called Almost Love by-"

"Sabrina Carpenter yes! OMG, I love her so much!" You can probably hear me screaming and squeaking.

"Here you go." He started strumming the guitar.

"Can you feel the tension rising, now you're, now you're getting it close."

"Now you're, now you're getting it close,"

I am drooling on how cute and hot he is while playing the guitar. I never said that in all of the chapters in my story huh. I always got to the point that I am so busy observing the surroundings, I can't even observe what is in front of me.

"Almost love! Almost love! But it could be love.

"Almost love! Almost love! But it could be love."

I am always busy looking forward to my future ideas for my Instagram photos but I can't even literally look forward to seeing the people who I can be so grateful for.

"Can you feel the tension rising, now you're getting it so close."

"Now you're getting it so close."

I never realize how much I love him for the first time we met. The time that I saw his white Calvin Klein's in my bedroom feeling mortified. I love every second of it.

"Almost love. But it could be love."

"It could be love."

The tears came out of my eyes and said,

"Rafael, I love you." I mean it. I mean it.

"I love you too! Jacques! I love all of you." He takes the smores and we ate it together.

We look in each other's eyes and then we lean forward to kiss. The kiss became very passionate and then we started to take our clothes off.

"Is this okay?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

I just kissed him wildly then we went inside the tent and zip it closed. I started to take off his pants and it exposes his black Calvin's and he started to get a boner. We continued kissing while he takes my shirt off and it exposes my body.

"You're so beautiful." He said.

We continued kissing and then he took my pants off. The same with his boxers. Now he is bare. I am still in boxers. I kissed his neck and then sucked his nipples, down to his perfectly carved abs. Because he's a jock. Then down to hard member. I licked the pre-cum that cane out of the tip and start to lick the head. Then swallow it inch by inch.

"I want to feel you inside me," I said. I took off my boxers and get a condom in my bag then put it on Rafael's so we keep it safe. He put a little of his saliva and gently tease it.

"This will gonna hurt you." He said then I nod in agreement. He started to put it in and it got hurt a little but my body adjusts to the pain. Then he tries to put the whole inside then he started to thrust. I also got a boner.

I moaned. I felt the right sensation and it started to feel comfortable and it is nice. It's sensual. He thrust faster but not that fast then I start to masturbate at the same time.

"I'm almost gonna come," Rafael said.

"Me too," I said.

We continue as we go further to the climax then we make it all a lot faster and we are both sweating as the cold night makes it even hotter. We reach the climax both at the same time. Rafael licks everything that is in my abdominals and chest then leans in to kiss me.

We just shared my load and we are going to this very passionate moment again. This is the most unforgettable time of my life.

"Rafael."

"Yeah?"

"This is my first time."