11

"You should share those things because we are best friends now." He said.

"Are we?" I asked.

"Aren't we?" He smirked.

"We, indeed are best friends now." I totally agree with him.

"That makes the point here. We should share secrets all the time. Because that's what being friends is all about."

I am in my deep breath. Pulling everything out of my body and currently looking for the courage to say what I do, which is the photography thing. I don't want anyone to know that except my family. But I guess I should tell him that. I taking my first word out and then my mother interrupt.

"Hey, boys! You must be Rafael. I never heard much about you. Maybe we could sit in the dining table to have our little talk huh?" My mom's really enthusiastic about this.

Rafael just smiled and nodded. Then we head over to the dining table.

*

So Rafael decided to actually sleepover to our house and I am completely fine with it. His parents also fine with it. He is sleeping on the couch in my room.

"So, we can now continue the conversation?" He asks.

I played Bitches Broken Hearts by Billie Eilish in my iPod and I connect it to a speaker. Because it makes me calm. So here it goes.

"*sigh* I am @suicidalstolenart on Instagram," I say it quick.

He looked shook.

"What. The. Fuck. DUDE!"

"What?"

"I should tell you that I am a fan of that Instagram account for years and I am haunting who is the owner of that account." He said. He actually stood up from the bean bag chair.

"I wish you won't tell anyone to please?"

"I don't believe you yet. You should show me first." He said, kinda daring me and he crossed his arms.

I sighed. I get my laptop and go to Instagram. Log in to the account and showed it to him.

"Unbelievable." He is so surprised.

"Please don't tell anyone who knows this account alright?"

"So you know @artificial.intelligence13?" He asks, avoiding my request.

"So it's you?"

"I can't believe it. Woah." He just said.

"Now can you please not to tell, anyone. I mean, ANYONE about this. Okay?"

"I won't." He said raising his right hand like he is swearing.

So it is quite a long night because we talked about a lot about his hobbies. He loves to photo edit too. I addressed the fact that he is gay. Then he explained it to me. He came out to his family at 16, and we are both 18 now. We will graduate from high school. Then suddenly we saw the clock says it's 11:53 PM and he said this.

"Do you have an extra towel? I think I should take a shower? I think I need an outfit too for tomorrow." He said it fast and straightforward.

"Uhm, sure?" I smirked.

"Okay, thank you!" He looks like a kid, oh my gosh.

I get a towel and hand it to him and he went to the on-sweet. Every bedroom here has it's the bathroom so, not to flex or anything. While I am waiting for him to finish, I just continue to make some ideas and write it in my journal. Then after 10 minutes, he went out...

...in his white Calvin's boxers.