1

Do you feel that something will happen, later on, must be bad, must be good? I don't know. But at this particular moment, it is very certain that I feel empty. Buried in my pillows, thinking that people might be doing the same thing as me.

And the thing is why do I even bother though? I don't have to care for other people burying themselves to pillows and think that they were lost or having a break up with their relationships, or if the mean entities that they're dealing with are questioned why are they mean to them.

I am surprised that I think all of the possibilities in just a split second. And I do think I overthink too much. It's not even good. Anyway, I shouldn't overthink because I'm going to kill myself.

I tried to bring my body upwards, I sit down on the bed, looking down at my feet and my cute fluffy dog-designed slippers, sitting a red rug. The light is on and the sun is bright. I forgot to turn that off. Damn. It is 7:06 am and my class starts at 8 so I better get going.

I go to the bathroom, I take a shower, I use my mom's rose-scented liquid soap because I love me some scented soap. I got off, put the paste on my toothbrush, and use deodorant.

I got dressed with a black-gray striped tank top, tucked into pink jeans, a white zippered hoodie, and a forest green vans.

"Pancakes is hot and fluffy, you guys should put the maple." My mom said.

"I'm putting chocolate," I said.

"Too much sweet my dear." Mom said.

"You should wear t-shirts in school." My sister, Chloe rants.

"Jacques, Chloe is right. It's inappropriate to wear those at school." Said mom, who agrees to Chloe.

"I will not gonna change it anyway it's there. Probably next time."

"Eat it up and you can go to your school now."

I finished my pancakes, get my car keys and go to my car. It is an aquamarine Beatle, for it was the only car that my parents afford. I do love vintage cars anyways so. I picked the Beatle and kick it up a bit.

I Drove my way into my school, I don't have friends because obviously I am an introvert. I forgot to mention that I have glasses and I have a little number of pimples. But I have fair skin, tall height and for the body? Let other people judge.

I do love playing video games. I love to read books, editing photos for my Instagram that nobody in school know I owned. Followed by 694K people. I do get money out of it because of the brand deals and paid sponsorships. I do love photography, but not my passion. My passion is the editing part, graphic designs and being a social media influencer. Even though no one sees myself through my Instagram because I never posted any pictures of me.

Other than that, I live in a suburban house that is quite fit for the 4 of us. Wildredfort High is my school name, And I am gay. Probably no one knows. Despite the fact that I live in a very homophobic town. I just don't wanna show it.

I do look at some jocks around my school. A bunch of them were pretty cool but still jerks. I don't know maybe I will find someone that makes me feel special and we accept who we both are.