12

...in his white, Calvin's boxers. As I've said.

"What?" He said.

"If your uncomfortable me being shirtless I can get my old shirt. I just can't sleep with clothes on, to be honest."

"Uhm, no it's totally fine. Uh, Uhm, goodnight then." Then I covered myself with a comforter.

What the hell? My gay cells were triggered and I'm hard. Is it weird if I actually think that his body is so hot? I mean his abdomen is perfectly carved. His chest is, ugh! I don't know! My face is heating up.

"Goodnight dude." He just said.

"Goodnight," I replied, still covered in my comforter, so he'll never think of something.

This is gonna be awkward tomorrow.

*

I woke up. I saw him sleeping still on the couch. Thank god he is just comfortable there. He is still in his boxers and he has this morning boner and I can't take my eyes off of it. I was a horny little teenager. I should take a shower and go downstairs.

-

RAFAEL

I woke up and I saw that Jacques is not in his bed, instead, there is an outfit. It is a plain white shirt and blue jeans. It has a note on it.

So this is your outfit though. I'm waiting for you downstairs as well as some waffles.

-Jacques
PS. Tuck the white shirt in, please. It's a fashion choice. Do it.

"Tuck the shirt in, okay."

Good, this I have my backpack for school. I just remembered that I need to change my underwear. But I don't have anything though. I think I'm not gonna wear one today.

I went into the shower. I used the same towel I used last night that got. I took a quick shower and then went downstairs.

I saw Jacques' mom.

"Hey Ms. Martin, where's Jacques?" I ask.

"Uhm, I'm afraid he went to school first because he's almost late. But don't worry if you don't have the time to eat breakfast I packed them for you." Ms. Martin said, smiling handing me the paper bag.

"Thank you. I should get going now."

"Yes hun, you're late." She smiles and nods.

I nod too then head out of the door then hover over to my car because I'm #hyped though. I played Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey. It makes me realized that what I am wearing according to the song. Jacques loves Lana Del Rey too, I guess?

I went to the locker quick and get my stuff, the first bell actually rang. The second one is about to ring so I have to go to my class quickly and run my way through the hallways. I'm LATE!!!! Waaah!