20

"So, Uhm, Rafael. Finnegan invited me to this party and I don't usually go to the party." Alexis just stared.

"And?" He sarcastically answered.

"I mean, I don't want parties but, I was wondering if you could, uhm... You know?" I am totally shuttering.

"You want me to like, what?" He might be mad.

"Uhm, go..."

"You want me to go with you?" He asks. We are totally covered in silence. All I can hear is the cafeteria noise. I looked at Alexis in split second. She noticed right away.

"I mean uhm, it'll be fun?" She said in a very questioning tone.

Rafael just stared back and forth unto us.

"Yeah sure." He said. Yes, we are in total shock.

"Are you sure?" I ask in assurance.

"Yeah. Besides you wanted to experience a party, then why not?" He explained.

"So you're not, uhm... Mad?" Alexis said.

"Why would I be mad? If I would send you guys alone, probably you two can't stand Finn's game so I should be there." He said and, just wow.

"Alright then. We are going!" Alexis said in excitement.

It is still a very noisy time at the cafeteria since it is lunchtime. The whole room gets total rage when the jocks ones again went inside the cafeteria together. I think the homecoming game is near and they've been practicing for a week now.

Finn and the other jocks approach our table. Oh god, now everyone is looking at us. Too much attention, too much to handle. I got a huge panic attack.

"Hey, Jacques? Have you changed your mind? Oh, hey Rafael, I forgot to invite you, we have a pool party this Saturday wanna come?" He said. I can read that he is quite annoying Raffael.

"We are currently talking about it actually," Alexis said.

"Oh, a hot babe,"

"What's your name?"

"Can I get your number?" Some jocks just answered her.

"My name is Alexis, and oh I'm sorry, I'm really not that into guys," Alexis said. I am quite shocked because she is beautiful, as an individual. Well, I guess she can be beautiful because she is beautiful.

"Oh!!" They all shout in unison and yes, it is loud. I covered my ears.

"Well yes, we're all coming. See you there," Rafael said, sounded tougher.

"Alright, see you then. You too Jacques." Finn said.

"You too Alexis!" says one of the jock that sexually harassed Alexis lately. She answered with a smirk.

We are again surrounded by silence and Rafael, out of nowhere, said something.

"Maybe let's just go to the library?"