Author's Note

Hello members of Wattpad,

Lovers of literature,

And fans of One Direction,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the immense wait I put you guys through. Yes, it was unnecesarily lengthy, and I am fully to blame. But the moment you guys have been waiting for is almost here. The chapter was due to go up sometime on 7-9-14, but I had to go to class and now I am skimming through what I have, editing it, and adding some final touches. So it can be up at any given moment.

I'd also like to thank each and every one of you for supporting by book. It was my first long fan fiction, since past ones have been short, or aren't fan fictions at all. You guys have all stood by my for this past year and a half, and I still remember the day I learned that my story was actually receiving attention. I owe it all to you guys. And it has motivated me to pursue an education in Literature and English to improve my writing and maybe one day publish a book.

So I hope you guys haven't completely given up on me yet. Because I am back (hopefully full time again) and ready to keep writing. I would also love it so much if you guys would do me the favor of checking out some of my other works. I have a few originals that are also works in progress, and since "Stay With Me" is going to come to an end in what I presume to be in about two more chapters and an Epilouge. I am planning out a spin-off prequal about Sage and Garrett. Their stories before One Direction and Violet.

Once again, I love you all very much. And happy reading!

With much love: Marisol <3