Chapter 24: Unecessary Trouble

*Violet’s POV*

            It seemed that everyone had fallen in love with Noah.  Zayn and Liam immediately got attached to him, and have been spoiling him rotten. While the other three weren’t so thrilled about competing for attention now that he was around. I didn’t really understand why Louis had a problem with it, but he did. I think it had to do with him always wanting to be the center of attention.

 Paul had no choice but to agree on letting Noah stay. He was instantly charmed by how adorable he was, plus Elizabeth begged him to say yes. Now Noah on the other hand was having the time of his life. Loving his new home and all the attention he was receiving.

“What movie do you want to watch?” I asked him.

            We were lounging around in the apartment, just him and me. Everyone else was either out on a tour or out running errands. I think you can figure out which is which. Noah seemed to be getting bored of just playing with his toys so I pulled up Netflix on the TV and turned to him for his choice.

“Dinosaurs,” he climbed up onto the sofa and plopped down happily.

            He was overall a very happy little boy. He never threw tantrums, and was very well behaved. I was thankful for that.

“Again?” I asked in bewilderment. He had been watching it all week, and I was starting to get sick of it.

“Yeah,” he grinned.

“Fine,” I gave in. His cute little smile was all it took for me to agree.

            We snuggled up on the sofa to watch the movie and soon after I fell asleep with him laying on me. I was woken a while after by a churning in my stomach. I felt like I was about to throw up and I made a dash for the bathroom. Leaving a very confused Noah on the couch.

            As soon as I reached the toilet I heaved the remains of my earlier lunch going down the toilet. I stared down at the bile, confused. Why had I thrown up? I thought back to what I had eaten, a sandwich and a glass of grape juice. Nothing out of the ordinary if you asked me.

Just then I heard someone walk into the apartment, and I could hear Noah greeting him or her. By the way he was reacting I was sure it was someone he knew, since he hadn’t started to cry.

“Violet where are you?” it was Sage.

“Over here,” I called weakly.

            She appeared at the doorway and her face crumbled when she saw me.

“Please tell me you aren’t falling into old habits again. Violet you were recovering so well. How many times do I have to tell you that you are beautiful the way you are and you don’t need to do that,” she started going on and on about how my eating disorder was not the way out of my problems.

“Sage,” I butted in, getting up from the floor and wiping my mouth.

“What?” she stopped ranting and stared down at me sternly.

“I didn’t binge,” I told her, my tone calm, “I felt sick to my stomach and I ended up throwing up. No big deal. I think I might be getting the flu or something.”

            She let out a sigh of relief. I went to the sink and began to wash out my mouth, wanting to rid of the horrible taste of throw up.

“Thank God! I didn’t want to be the one to turn you back in.”

“I’m fine. I swear,” I told her again, brushing past her and going back into the living room.