Chapter 5: To Trust or Not To Trust

Hey guys! I am continuing this story even though no one reads it...that is fine...I get it. Although I would appreciate it if you guys did :) I love you guys and happy reading! :

*Violet's POV*

~dream~

I felt myself floating above everything. I felt free alive, for once. The pills had kicked in fast. I managed to make it to my bedroom. I was at my wits end. Done.

"Pathetic piece of shit" I reached for my stash.

I pulled out the blades and put one to my skin. Slice and dice. I watched the blood flow.

"Why are you doing this?"

I looked up to see Paul standing in the doorway, watching me with pain in his eyes.

"It makes me feel alive...a reminder that maybe I do have purpose"

When I looked up again he was gone, and I now found myself standing in a hospital ward. The hall was endless and the only light was all the way at the end. I began to walk towards it. But then I heard voices behind me.

"We have to get them out of her, quick!"

"She is losing a lot blood, get the transfusions ready"

Voices were screaming. I turned into the room where the voices were coming from and walked into the most horrid sight. Doctors were frantically hovering over me; my almost lifeless and distorted body. My lips were pale, and shadows darkened my under eyes. There was blood everywhere. I watched myself, nearly dying. What had I done?

~awake~

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I had been shaken to the core with sight of what my dream drew out for me. Had I really been so close to death? I almost destroyed my uncle's life... Now I couldn't bear the pain I was causing them. I picked up my phone and texted him.

To: Uncle Alex

I am so sorry. For everything... I love you guys. <3

I slipped out of the bed and decided to try and eat something. It scared me but I had to try. Plus I felt really weak. I peered into the mini fridge and pulled out the salad that Paul had sent up last night. I sat at the table and began to nibble at it, when Paul walked in with the boys.

"Good morning Violet" they all chorused.

I then realized I was not wearing long sleeves, since I was in my pajamas. And the boys had already spotted the stitches. Niall's eyes turned into saucers. I slid my arms under the table, getting uncomfortable.

"I can explain..." I whispered.

"No need, we understand" Liam knelt in front of me and gave me a gentle smile.

"Really?" I peeked up and looked at the other boys.

They all nodded, flashing me sincere smiles.

"Can someone get me that hoodie?" I indicated with my head towards the couch.

Zayn picked it up and slipped it over my shoulders. I put my arms in and zipped myself up.

"Did you not eat that last night?" Paul asked eyeing the salad.

"I wasn't hungry..." I mumbled.

"Well we will be paying my wife a visit at her office and she will help you to get back on track with an appropriate meal plan" he stood in front of me looking rather triumphant.

I glared at the salad and fiddled with the zipper.

"Fine" I muttered.

*Paul's POV*