Chapter 18: House Party

*Violet’s POV*

“It is so boring without the boys around,” I complained for the hundredth time.

            The boys had been traveling around a lot and at the moment were in L.A. for some final interviews before the tour started. They were due to come back tonight, but they had been gone for a little over a week now. Sage and I had decided to stay here and indulge in our new flat. It was totally worth it, beside that fact that after three days we started to really miss those idiots.

“Do you not know how sexually frustrated I am?” Sage started up another rant about how without Harry around she had no one to fulfill her needs.

“I don’t need to hear this!” I sat up from where I was laying on the couch and found Sage sprawled out on the floor.

            She was staring up at the ceiling, waving her arms around. All in all she looked like she had lost her mind.

“Well it is not my fault that you haven’t allowed yourself the full pleasures of having a boyfriend,” she teased, this resulted in me throwing a pillow at her.

            I hit her right in the face and she sat up to protest.

“We don’t need to do any of that to still be happy,” I avoided saying that word.

“Oh, you mean sex?” she got up and came over, taking a seat beside me on the couch.

“Shh, don’t say it out loud,” I put my hands over her mouth.

            She rolled her eyes and removed my hand from her mouth.

“So you are telling me that you have never done the dirty?” she wasn’t going to drop the subject anytime soon.

“No,” I flatly said.

“Not even with a previous boyfriend or a one night stand?” she waggled her eyebrows at me for the last bit.

“Uhh…no,” she noted my hesitation and stared me down.

            Her blue eyes seemed to be boring into my soul and I squirmed in uneasiness. I felt like a cop or school principal was interrogating me, if there was a light flashing over me I would have lost it.

“Spit it out Violet!” she grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.

“I really don’t count it,” I pulled away from her and scooted to the other side of the couch.

            Her brow furrowed as she thought over what I had just said.

“Was it rape?” she whispered.

“God no!” I waved my arms around again. I felt like a squid the way I kept on flailing around.

“Then what happened?”

“Since you are being so insistent I guess I have no choice than to tell you,” I took in a deep breath, “I was a freshman in high school and I was hardcore crushing on this senior. He was every girls dream guy. So I decided to try and go for it…”

“And what happened?” Sage was eating up all of my words.

“He ended up asking me to the Winter Formal, and you could imagine how ecstatic I was. I even went to go buy the perfect dress…” I trailed off, recalling the day of the dance itself.

“So you guys hooked up after the dance?” Sage broke me away from my thoughts.

“Not exactly…” I ran my hand repeatedly over the leathery material of the couch, “Before we even had a chance to even enter the dance, he thought it would be a great idea to hook up in his car. I of course was extremely nervous…”