Chapter 17

The feel of Harry’s lips on mine finally made me feel like I could breathe again. Euphoria was coursing through my body; Harry was mine, he was mine again, and I was the lucky guy that got to kiss him in this way.

Before the kiss could go any further I pulled away slightly. 

“You really remember?” I whispered against his lips. 

His pulled my face into a soft, sweet embrace, allowing me to appreciate his minty breath and his damp skin from the rain and his smell that was sweet but not too feminine and just so Harry.

“Does that answer your question?” He giggled.”I don’t know how I forgot. You are my Louis, and you are my gorgeous Louis, and I am sorry for freaking out and being awful and not remembering how perfect you are the past week...”

I reached to stroke his cheek with my thumb and plant kisses up and down the right side of his face. I felt him shudder under my touch, and it thrilled me to do such things to him.

I. Have. Missed. You.” I muttered through kisses.

“And I love you.” He replied simply before pulling my lips to his again.

I let the kiss take its natural course this time. While his hands explored my body, making me gasp, the kiss deepened and he pushed me against the dresser.  My hands reached for hair, pulling his face closer and making the sweet kiss needier and giving him an idea of where i wanted this to head. I jumped up to sit on the dresser then pulled him back to my lips. My legs latched around his waist – before Harry stopped. 

“What’s up babe?” I searched his face for some discomfort but he laughed at my concern.

“I think i heard someone knock." 

I breathed a sigh of relief – for a second I actually thought he had reconsidered!

I unwrapped my legs from his waist and hopped off the surface to walk towards the door. Harry followed close behind and made sure to curl his hands round my stomach when i stopped in front of the door.

“We will continue this later, yeah?” he whispered into my ear. I gave a cheeky laughed and reached to pull the door open.

Liam stood at the door, while Ziall was stood just behind him, being too cute for any one’s good – Eskimo kisses and giggling. I smiled when I thought of the source of warmth radiating behind me.

“Can we help you Liam?” Harry asked.

Liam rolled his eyes at our position despite the grin on his face.

“So you two are finally together again?” we both nodded enthusiastically. “Oh thank god for that, what with these two and you guys I don’t think I could have beared any more sexual tension! Anyway, we just came by to say if you want to do something here, I would do it now, because we probably need to get moving tonight.”

I dragged Harry out of the apartment into the rain and shut the door despite his protests to stay in the warm.

“We are going out Styles, whether you like it or not. See you tonight, Li.”

I pulled Harry out of the small block of rooms we were in and down the street towards Niall’s house. He seemed confused at first but soon enough caught on to where we were headed.

“I know where we’re going, Louis. “ He teased me.

I simply laughed and continued towards my destination.

“I’m sure you do Haz. To be quite honest I’d be insulted if you didn’t.”

As we reached the entrance to the field I heard Harry’s delighted squeal and it was my turn to be dragged by my hand. Ignoring the mud, he completely avoided the path and instead headed across the vast muddy green toward the overgrowth of trees and shrubs to the far right. When he reached the edge and the beginning of what appeared to be a forest he pushed away the overhang of brush and moved to the centre of the shelter of forest.