Chapter 1

Walking down the street, a summer breeze on my bare arms and the wind blowing through my hair, i smiled to my self about how perfect my life was. College, friends, family, everything and everyone in my life was good.

But I just couldn’t shake the feeling I was being watched.

I looked behind my shoulder to check if any thing was out the ordinary, but the street was as it normally would be. A few old ladies walking their dogs, little kids playing, a young couple walking hand in hand.

And a boy, walking on his own, his hood up and sunglasses on.

I continued walking, turning the corner to walk down the main high street which was a little busier than the road I had just been on. I could still feel someone's eyes on me so I looked over my shoulder once again. Through the crowd of people, I noticed the hooded boy take off his sunglasses.

He looked up and a flash of sparkling blue eyes met mine before he reuturned to looking down at the ground.

I pushed open the door to the little cafe I usually picked up a coffe from before college and took one last glance over my shoulder.

The boy had gone.

My eyes scanned the area, looking for the boy but he appeared to have just disspapeared. Turning to the counter I ordered my drink and sat down at a little table in the corner, sipping it carefully. I felt a tap on my shoulder and whisked my head around to see who it was. I expected it to be a friend from college, perhaps, or a family member.

The hooded boy was stood there, staring at me. The sparkling blue eyes met mine again and a sense of de-ja-vu washed over me. I knew this boy from somewhere, but where?

I took a second to admire him. His gorgeous tanned body was strong and muscular, although petite and graceful in its movements at the same time. His strong cheekbones and long eyelashes gave his face a feminine look to it but in a sexy, seductive way and the chocolate messy fringe hung over his face, slightly covering his almond shaped eyes. Behind his grey hoodie was a white striped t-shirt which his ripped chest was practically bursting out of and his blue jeans, upturned at the bottom, and red toms completled his look for a summery effect. Times like this were worth the ridicule I had endured for finally coming out as gay. This guy was gorgeous.

“Can I help you?” I asked, flashing him my widest smile and running my fingers through my curls.

“Harry?” He asked me, his sexy, strong voice making butterflys form in my stomach. It took me a second to realise that despite the fact I had never met this guy before he knew my name.

“How do you know who i am?” I frowned at him. As much as I didn’t want to put him off the fact he knew my name and the major de-ja-vu I was STILL getting from him was creeping me out.

“Can we talk?” He asked and gestured to the seat on the other side of the table.

“Sure…” He walked round to the chair. When he turned to sit I couldnt help but  admire at his arse. Oh god, he had such a nice firm arse. I think he caught me staring because when he sat down, he smirked a little. I looked down at the table and suddenly thought of a question I was desperate to ask. “If you dont mind me asking, who are you?”

His smirk faded and his expression turned serious.

“Harry Styles, you dont know me, but I know you. My name is Louis Tomlinson, and I seriously need your help.”

***

A/N Song for this chapter; Ignorance, Paramore. An odd choice, i know, but i think it was the line 'You treat me just like, another stranger. Well it's nice to meet you sir' because its like Harry's forgotten something he really shouldn't have, as in he's forgotten Louis. Plus, it's the only decent song i could find that was about forgetting someone in the way Harry has...

G xo