Chapter 11

"Harry," I nudged him awake from his peaceful slumber on my lap. "Harry, we're here now."

He groaned and shifted on my lap slightly, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "No, don't want to move."

"Honestly, your such a baby." I chuckled at him.

"Carry me?" he gazed up from my lap and smiled sweetly. I couldn't resist; I scooped him up in my arms then stepped out the car with Zayn slamming the door for me.

"Haz, come on, I'm going to look ridiculous carrying a grown man into the hotel lobby."

Harry's eyes flipped open and he glared at me for a second before jumping out of my arms and striding towards the hotel after Liam.

"What was that about?" Zayn questioned. I shook my head in reply.

"I have no idea."

 I followed the boys into the lobby to see Liam and Harry already standing at the desk collecting the keys. It was a considerably nice hotel, much nicer than the last one. With views over the docks and harbour where the ferries set sail, a stylish modern interior and over 100 recently refurbished rooms (advertised constantly on the driveway up to the hotel) It was defiantly more of what I was used to. Harry seemed to approve more of this one too as shown by his eyes constantly roaming the room with a small smile and awe-struck expression.

I approached Harry from behind and nudged his hips slightly. "Hey, what room are-" I stopped talking as in the middle of my sentence, Harry walked away as if I were never there.

"What was-" Liam began but I raised my hand to cut him off.

"I don't know, and I'm not in the mood."

"I was just asking." Liam rolled his eyes. "Any way, you're in room 53, I'm 56, Harry's 59-"

"Wait, he's in a different room to me?"

"I know, I know. I tried to convince him but he completely insisted otherwise..."

"So much for a fucking engagement."

***

The second I received my keys off Liam I hurried up to my room. I turned down Zayns offer of heading to the bar; I was actually quite upset about Harry, and just wanted to be alone.

Once I had reached my room, a groan from my stomach reminded me I hadn't eaten anything that day so I called reception and ordered room service.

However, about half an hour later I was still waiting and considering it was around eleven o'clock, I was tired, hungry and annoyed.

Eventually there was a knock on the door and I rushed to meet the waiter with my long awaited food. I swung open the door, and to my surprise saw the person I least expected to see.

"Harry?"

He smiled weakly at me, running his fingers through his hair. "Hey Lou, mind, if I come in?"

"I... sure. Come in."

I moved aside for him to get past and he ran past and jumped into the bed underneath the covers. I chuckled and walked over to the bed before getting in next to him.

"What did you want then?" I asked him tangling my fingers in his hair as he rested on my chest.

"I couldn't sleep, so I was hoping i could stay with you?"

"Of course." I murmured. I loved having Harry all cuddled up with me, and I was so glad he was back to normal.

I settled down for the night, calling to cancel room service and relaxing into bed with Harry. I was slowly drifting off the sleep when I heard Harry sigh on my chest.