Chapter 2

"Why do you need my help?" Harry stared at me, clearly confused. It took all the strength I had not to climb over the table and hug him but I had to restrain myself. He didn't remember me; I couldn't just go round and do stupid things like that.

"If you agree to help me, I'll explain. But if you don't want to help I'll leave you alone."

Harry hesitated for a second. It wasn't like him to go round trusting complete strangers, and probably even less now he didn't have to deal with them almost every day. But he looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Ok then, Boo..." His eyes flew open and he smacked his hands in front of his mouth. I had to suppress a giggle at his shocked and embarrassed expression. "Shit, i am so sorry! I don't know why I called you that!"

"It's ok," I laughed at him. "But if you're going to help, I need to ask a few questions first. Ok?"

Harry nodded and I took in a deep breath, nervous as to what his reaction would be.

"Do you remember me? At all?"

"No. You look familiar, but I don't know you."

I nodded.

"Do you remember anything about a band named One Direction?"

A look of confusion flashed on Harry's face.

"Now that sounds really familiar... but no."

I sighed. One last question.

"Do you remember anything about three boys named Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan?"

"No. Familiar, but no."

I put my head in my hands. I thought the mention of their names would at least trigger something.

"Excuse me, mate?" Harry spoke up so I lifted my head to look at him. "I have places I need to be so if you're not going to explain, can I go?"

I chuckled to myself. Impatient, as always.

"No, of course... sorry, I'll tell you."

"So, how do you know my name?"

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. Flicking through the files I found the video I wanted and handed him the phone.

"Watch it."

Harry pressed the play button and looked at the screen. I heard the music and screaming fans start up and he squinted, looking closer at the screen.

'YOU'RE INSECURE,

DONT KNOW WHAT FOR

YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DO-O-OR

DONT NEED MAKEUP

TO COVER UP

BEING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IS ENO-O-OUGH'

Harry's eyes widened and he stared in shock, when I knew the camera would be focusing on his face.

'EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT

EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU'

"Is that me?" he gasped, pushing the phone over the table to me.

"Yes. But watch it all." I pushed the phone back.

 'BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL

YOU DO-'

I winced when I heard the loud thud.