Chapter 15 Part B

I could hear Harry sniffling and I shared his pain, so I held him closer. I did not want to lose him, especially after seeing this horrific display by P towards the two boys in front of us.

Zayn threw a small white pill at the shield in anger and Niall flinched thinking it would hit him. However, it reached the edge of the force field and fell to the ground, sizzling from the electric shock.

“Urgh!” He cried out in frustration, tears still dripping down his face.

Niall reached for a pin sticking out from the wood and yanked it out. He rolled it around in his fingers for a few seconds, then lifted his arm up and threw it with great force towards Zayn.

For a second we all expected to see it fizzle and drop to the ground but to our shock a small spark flew from it, blinding us for a second, and then remained stuck in mid air where it had hit the force field.

Every one moved closer to the pin. We all stared, before Zayn reached up and pinched the spiky end pointing towards him.

“Crap!” He hissed as once again it shocked him. But looking at the pin once again, it had moved; dangling in mid air, a few feet closer to us than before and at a funny angle.

Lights flickered in a ring around Niall’s cage before completely illuminating in a sphere around him.

“I guess that’s what’s stopping you then.” Liam murmured.

The space where the pin had been was now a hole and the pin itself was attached to a section of the field hanging off like wallpaper peeling off a wall.

“Do you think we can just peel it off?” I asked.

Harry squeezed my hand and reached for the pin. “Only one way to find out.”

Tightly holding the end of the pin, with one big swoop he ripped the pin all the way down to the ground before he jumped away and yelped in pain.

Another huge section of the electricity field had become a hole though it wasn’t nearly large enough for Niall to fit through. Liam stepped forward this time, ripping the pin up and across to widen the hole and finally, Niall him ripped the small section left blocking his way.

Jumping out and through the hole, Niall ran straight for Zayn’s arms.  As they embraced I turned to Harry and copied their meaningful hug. It may not have looked like much, but not only did it show I cared but it gave the other two boys privacy too.

From behind the boxes we heard a shuffling sound. Harry and I separated as did Niall and Zayn, and walking through the gap towards us with a confused look on his face was the previously drugged security guard.

“Wh-h-was’ going on?” He burbled.

We all stood there scared for a moment before Liam ran for the gun.

“Leave. Now. I will shoot this thing!” He yelled.

When the security guard remained where he was, Liam pointed the gun to the air and slowly, keeping eye contact with the man, pulled the trigger.

A shot ran out and on the balcony surrounding the room filled with heavy machinery, a loud screeching noise rang out. Shortly large puffs of smoke began billowing from the upper tier and Zayn ran for the window. He slammed his body against it hard and with a loud crash the wood fell down to the floor outside.

“Everyone get out!” He screamed, and we jumped through the widows into the street. We could hear the sound of an alarm ringing from the building and we took off through the complicated alleys of the industrial block. Oddly enough the only people I could make out running were us even though I expected to hear people coming after us after the display we did in there, but after a while it became evident we were on our own and approaching the beginning of suburbia, so we all began to slow down.

“Damn,” Liam paned “I didn’t think that gun was loaded!”

A few moments of silence followed while we caught our breaths before I looked at him in wonder.

“Why would it not be loaded?” I replied

We had slowed down to a walk now and were strolling through more and more residential style streets. Harry was gripping me tightly and had been for a while though I hadn’t really noticed before. However, I could feel someone staring at me so I looked around, and although I could see no one, I made sure Harry and i stuck close to everyone else.

“I don’t know! I think I hit that machine though!” Liam was panicking now. Typical Daddy Direction.

“Liam it’s a good thing if we’ve destroyed something like that. They’re the bad guys, remember?” Niall chuckled.

“I haven’t run like this in ages!” Zayn gasped. “Not since like, fans!”

“Hang on, since when did you remember about fans and stuff?” Harry questioned him.

Zayn blushed bright red and turned to Niall “Well, when I saw him.”

Niall blushed again and pecked his lips quickly. Harry began giggling and skipping so I joined him for a while until Liam called us back.

 After recommending Niall stay with us at the hotel we all began making our way through the centre of town when we passed a busy nightclub. People were already spilling out the sides so we took no notice of the screams but when a hoard of giggling girls approached us we stopped to ask if they were ok.

“You’re One Direction aren’t you?” A tall blonde slurred.

“I... how did you know about that?” Liam gasped.

“I don’t know. I just know that you are One Direction and I am happy to m-meet you!” She sauntered off back to her friends and although the others looked surprised Harry and I were not so shocked. We had already encountered a fan before so it didn’t quite shock us as much as it did them.

***

A/N I know it's really short but it's meant to be read with part a, it's not really supposed to be in two halfs, so.

Just wanted to update.

G xoxoxo