Part 86

Part 86

~~~

[Dragon] Quietly, I waited for her. My mate. Ry-rys. Although I'm a really obedient dragon, some how something within me wants to disobey her. It urges me to go and find her. But I just sat there. I sat there for the meanwhile. Her sweet words were continuously echoing within my mind.

          "Wait for me, Dragon." She smiled.

          Remembering that smile, I felt my face warm again. And my stomach felt like something. And my heart felt like exploding. It was alarming, but it felt nice too.

          She is making me feel these strange things...
But oddly, I am liking it.

          I blinked my turquoise eyes and stared down at my hands. They were clasped together, resting on my lap. I just stared down, repeating the memory of that beautiful expression of hers.

          Suddenly, I felt someone sit beside me.

          "Why are you smiling?" he asked, making me look at him. Me? Smiling? I raised my hand to touch my face; and sure enough, the corners of my lips were curving up. My smile vanished as I turned to observe him.

Blonde hair. Blue eyes.

He was someone from the three guys that Pars were introduced before by Ry-Rys. I felt his aura, and I was certain that he is not human. I felt myself stiffen.

Suddenly, I felt tensed.

He didn't seem to notice my alarmed body. The man sighed, glancing at his hands. He seemed to be waiting for someone. Something tells me that he is waiting for my Ry-Rys. I looked at him. Quiet while hatred involuntarily flowed towards my own system.

Oddly, I felt like wanting to lash out at him. Hurt him. Or even kill him...

I glanced at my hand and saw it curled into fist. I returned my gaze again and saw him looking at me with curious eyes. "I haven't seen you before, yet why do you seem to be angry at me?" He tilted his head, asking.

I only blinked my eyes.

"You're doing that again. That glare." The man gritted his teeth, feeling annoyed by my rather quiet self. "Are you challenging me?" I turned my attention away, not really in the mood to talk with someone who is not Ry-Rys.

"Tsk."

A little while later, someone entered. And again, it's from the three guys I saw before. The man instantly perceived the guy beside me, and he greeted him with a glare. Later, his eyes focused on me; and somehow, it widened.

I stared back.

The man pointed at me; his index finger was shaking. "It's you. You're the one!" Shock slowly vanished as anger and loathing filled him. "You're the one that they're talking about."

"The fifth mate!"

***

"Fifth mate?!" Bled yelled in astonishment, clearly in disbelief with what's going on right now. This.. weak looking guy beside him is the fifth mate, but — "But that's fucking impossible!" He scoffed as he judged the guy's appearance again.

This man beside him looked so innocent. So timid. So weak. Howl meanwhile was persistent with his glaring. He knew that this stranger before him is nothing like weak. Jace and Pars informed him everything.