Part 73

Part 73

~~~

"I'm sorry," she whispered in a soft voice. Guilt and fear were her emotions at the moment. She was scared of their reaction especially with Bled's. For a second, she thought that Bled would get mad at her, but he wasn't.

     He smiled. "I'm glad that you didn't reject me in spite of our bad start. You could have choose others, but you didn't."

     A blush formed on her cheeks. Seeing him smile again at her, she felt so happy and shy.

     Howl felt so awkward and envious at his current position. The werewolf almost wished that he should have leave with the others, so he couldn't hear the truth and see their loving gazes to each other.

     There was something wrong with him. He felt angry for Rys not telling him. He wasn't happy with all of this. He didn't want to hear this truth after all, but if he was the former Howl, then there was even a possibilty that he will jump in happiness.

     Howl looked away from the two. What's this, Howl? What's the sudden change of heart? He asked himself, angry.

     Feeling the silence from the other guy, Rys tilted her head and found Howl deep in thought. A giggle left her lips, concluding that werewolf must be thinking of Candy or now Cands. Shoot! Of course, she will have to tell him that.

I hope he won't get mad.

Rys mentally slapped herself. Of course he will. He loves Candy too much. "Um, you see, Candy does not exist anymore."

"He's now Cands."

"And he is my Pinky's, my best friend, former mate."

Rys sighed. "Former because Cands suddenly disappeared and found someone to replace my best friend."

That's a lot of reason for Howl to get mad, but all he managed was an oh. And an emotionless face, but she couldn't blame him. It was so weird. It was weird to think of your beloved to change gender and etc.

Why is he not getting mad? Why does he feel happy and relieved?

      Howl wanted to slam his head into the wall. Did he not love Candy anymore? After for many years, his love for her will just disappear? What happened? Did Pine do something to him or better yet affect his mind and feelings? He had a lot of questions.

       He had a lot of questions that was making him go crazy right now.

       W-why?

       Pine felt like smirking as he replied, Can't you see, Howl, even before, you love our Rys. You are just too distracted with that Candy. In the end, you are always a pup.

      I love Rys? Howl looked at her, and she was giving him an uneasy smile. But even so, the girl was still beautiful. She was beautiful, and he didn't see it. She was kind to him that she didn't reject him.

     Rys was an angel.

     His ang-