Part 43

Part 43

~~~

Where are you Rys? Pinkie played with her I.D. as she gazed longingly at the door. The girl then pursed her lips while she waited more for the girl who seemed wouldn't appear for the whole day. Finally, after a long while, she swore under her breath.

      "That demon! He must have f*cking manipulated Bled into thinking Rys's safe." Pinkie glared at her hands. Now because of that, she not doing her report didn't pay off...Pinkie exhaled exasperatedly.

      Why the hell do I have to experience this?! Pinkie turned to the empty seat far away from hers. Glaring more even though there was not a person in sight. That douchebag... he'll have to pay for this!

      After a bit more glaring, Pinkie had decided to stop by the church for a bottle of holy water.

<><><>Time Skip<><><>

"You stupid vampire! You asking me where she is?! Well, for your information, that demon must have tricked you into thinking that she's safe!" Pinkie yelled at the poor vampire outside her school. Each words stabbing him straight in the heart.

     "No...no...no..." Bled pulled his blonde hair in frustration. "That witch...she f*cking lied to me, and I easily believed her!" 

     Tears started to pour out his eyes while Pinkie let out a forced chuckle. So, the witch tricked the vampire...why would she do that?! 

      Bled meanwhile continued to cry and right now, he was on his knees pathetically. "I'm a horrible mate! I'm so horrible...right now that she's on my hands, she will just be taken away from me..."

      Pinkie watched the man for awhile. Rys was so lucky...she got a mate who loved her dearly. She wondered when will she find hers... Sighing soon later, the girl patted the man for comfort but as expected, it didn't affect the man even one bit.

      "I..." Dread flowed over Bled's body on what was happening to Rys right now. She must be scared, calling for him. Or worse, she might be raped or killed. Bled's jaw clenched at the horrifying thought.

      No, he won't let that demon touched what he owns. "I'm going to protect you, Rys." Pinkie got startled when Bled disappeared before her. Catching a last glimpse of him with a determined and angry look plastered on his face.

     Pinkie sighed. Now, this was the reason on why she wanted Bled for Rys. But still, she was still mad for almost receiving a zero in Economics. It was a great thing that Ms. Tanial's a kind teacher and gave her a chance again to do the reporting next week.

     Now, what she should do next...trust Bled on finding Rys and go to the church to fill up the once filled bottle she had bought awhile ago in the cafeteria. Soon later, she'll pay a visit to the old witch.

       Oh my, I got a lot of things to do. The blonde haired girl rubbed her temples before continuing on her way.

~~~

A/N:

Here you go guys- a short chapter all about Pinkie. Please vote/comment if you enjoyed this part 43. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Part 43

~~~

Rys was finally in his arms... finally after a seeming long time of waiting. Jace's lip went into a twisted sickening sweet smile while he continued to stroke his mate's gorgeous black hair in a very gentle manner.

     "Mate," He whispered and chuckled when the girl responded with a cute snore. Observing her, he thought of her to be perfect, perfect for him alone. Fated to be his own sunshine to the darkness always lingering within him.

       His black eyes then traveled to the mark placed on her neck. He used his fingers to rub it, feeling the tingles traveling through its contact. The girl instantly flinched, probably also feeling the tingles in her sleep.

      His smile widened.

     "Boyfriend, huh? Psh~ that vampire?! He doesn't own you; why would he?! I'm your beloved mate. I won't ever share you with those revolting creatures! " Jace stroke again her hair before his black eyes fell over to her pink lips.

      Cause you're mine.

      And with that, their lips contact as the demon mark in Rys's neck lit for a second.