*Part 07

—— [ PART SEVEN ] ——

Putting on her black backpack. Books on her hands. Rys was about to leave the room with Pinkie when they were both interrupted by their advisor. Damn it! she cussed to herself for being so slow in moving. His hand was on the door, preventing her to open it. Her best friend's already outside the room, waiting for Rys. Through the window, Pinkie could see what was happening. Confused at first. But later realized that her friend was given detention by this new hot teacher.

          "And where are you going, Miss Flirst?" Mr. Cross sarcastically questioned, crossing his arms, as the young man gave her those narrowed blue eyes... Rys swallowed her saliva, not having any idea on how to make up a quite reasonable excuse.

          "I have to go," Rys said.

          "My friend is waiting for me." The teacher instantly turned his attention to the blonde haired girl. Pinkie Thorse. She was outside the room. Waiting. However, the man had no desires for her to escape from his intended punishment; so he shook his head.

          As expected, he won't let her off the hook.

          "But my mom is waiting for me. I am sorry; but I really have to go now,"she tried to convince him, but Mr. Cross isn't the easy type of guy.. He did his research. He  knows that the girl right in front of him does not live with her parents because her parents are working abroad.

         What a pitiful human really.

          "So are you telling me, Miss Flirst, that you don't care about your grades after all?" He threathened with a smirk. "I could fail you in your conduct you know. You may not be able to accelerate, and you would be stucked with me for forever."

          Hearing that, she was in disbelief.

          He is threatening her now?! Rys turned to her right and saw that all her classmates had left already. They must have through the other door. Shit. The girl then turned her attention to the window. Thankfully, Pinkie was still here.. Pinkie looked a bit troubled.

          Pinkie softly knocked on the door. Mr. Cross then opened it. "Um, are you still going with me?" she asked Rys. Then Rys just then realized that Pinkie needed to go home now. Her parents was waiting for her after all. For they were planning to have a family bonding.

          "I—uh—" She thought twice. "Nevermind. Just go ahead. Your parents must be waiting for you now. And I still have to attend detention." Sadly.

          Pinkie looked back and forth, from him to Rys, but she decided to let the matter go... Having no idea that the two were mates. Rys was supposed to tell her during their break, but Pinkie was busy rambling to Rys how hot their new advisor is.

          "I'll go then? Bye!" Pinkie was not certain if she should really leave Rys alone with him, but Pinkie soon waved a hand for farewell biddings before Pinkie closed the door herself. And now Rys was only alone with him.. She was about to walk back to her seat when he stopped her.

          He had his hand on her shoulder.

          She felt scared. Is he going to kill her now? She was about to open her mouth, but he placed a hand on her lips to shut her up. She felt those familiar tingles again. It must have electrocuted the man too because he lost his hold on her for a second.