Chapter 16

"Global domination is not worth that! Nothing is worth that. It's not worth seeing you in pain!" Bill snatched the knife. "I would spend the next 60 thousand eternities in the second dimension if you never have to be in pain again." An actual tear fell from my eye. The blood trickled down my arm and dripped onto the floor.
"Here." Bill snapped his fingers and all my wounds were healed, even the scarred ones. "Y/N, I love you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you ever again." He turned to the cages filled with intently listening people. "That's why... if you want... I'll go back to the second dimension. I'll leave you with the pair of twins and I'll reset your dimension. I'll let you do the zodiac and it'll be over. You'll never have to see me again. I know you don't want to have to hurt your family. You'll never have to hurt them because of me again." Bill stared at the ground, and I could see tears in his eye.
"Bill." I whispered. "I love you, so much. More than you will ever know. But... I don't want you to give up your dream for me. But I also really don't want to hurt my family." I turned to look at the people in the cages. "Are you sure you'd be ok with going back to the second dimension?" I asked, weakly. He nodded, sincerely. I smiled.
I grabbed his hand and made way for our bedroom, away from my family, to discuss more.

Time skip

Ford's POV

"Ok, family! We've reached an agreement!"
Y/N began. "Basically, Bill is going to let us do the zodiac. He will he sent back to his dimension and our dimensions will be reset back to normal." Her joyous smile fell. She put on a fake smile. I put my hand in the air. "Yes, Great Uncle Ford?"
"What will happen to you?" She took a breath.
"Me? I... uh..." She looked back to Bill and he nodded to her. "I'm a demon now. I'll be sucked back into the rift along with everyone else. I wouldn't be able to stay here even if I wanted to."
"No!" Mabel exclaimed. She ran and collapsed in front of me. "Ford! You have to have something to help! Right?" Mabel's big puppy dog eyes made me want to do anything I could possibly do, even it was impossible. "Don't worry, Mabel. I'm sure I have something that can stick her to the ground long enough to allow the rift to close." Mabel and I kept conversing.

Y/N's POV

Everyone in the room jumped into conversations about how to keep me in this dimension, except Bill and I.
"Uhh... guys?" I asked. Nobody heard me. "Guys?" I asked a bit louder. "Guys!?" No response. Everyone kept in their conversations about if it was possible to just bury me underground and just let the rift close. My anger rose. "GUYS!!!" I screamed. I saw Bill smirk out of the corner of my eye. "Ugh, don't you idiots understand?! I don't wanna stay here!" I heard multiple gasps. "You seriously didn't see this coming?! I wanna stay with my baby!" I wrapped my arms around Bill's 3 sided form. I watched Mabel stand and walk over to me. She wrapped her arms around me.
"Whatever you choose, we'll support you... sister." I smiled. I hugged her back.
"I can visit you anytime. All you have to do is summon me." I whispered where only she could hear. I handed her a small notebook where nobody else can see. "It's how to do exactly that." She hugged me tighter. "Don't forget to show that to your bro bro." She pulled away and smiled up at me.
"Y/N... I want you to have my sweater." Mabel began to pull off her shooting star sweatshirt but I stoped her.
"Mabel, you may need it for the Zodiac."
"That's ok! I just have it wrapped around my waist and as you get sucked up, I'll hand it to you!" I nodded.
"Ok. If you're sure that you wanna give me your sweater." She nodded. I nodded back. She let go and back away to reveal her twin brother.
"Pine Tree."
"Y/N."
After a moment passed, I hugged him.
"God, I love you so much, Dipstick." I saw a look in his eye, a look that made me think that he wanted it to stay summer forever.
"I love you too, short stack." I smirked.
"I wanna give you my hat."
"Why do you guys wanna give me your Zodiac stuff?!" I laughed.
"It's ok, Grunkle Stan has a bunch down at the mystery shack." I took his hat off and tussled his hair. Then I put his hat back on.
"Gideon. Gotta love Gideon. Where is that lil' freak show?" He appeared behind me.
"Ya know... I'm really tired of being cute, but you pull it off all the time." I chuckled awkwardly.
"You got Mabel, buddy,"
"What?! No, he doesn't have Mabel!"Mabel exclaimed. We all laughed. Ford began to draw the Zodiac in the floor. The people I had already said good bye to, got in their place in the circle.
"Here's my necklace. It doesn't have the powers anymore, but Father found someone to recreate the gem to look exactly the same. It'll look cute on lil' ole' you!" Gideon put his fingers to his cheeks and opened his mouth slightly.
"Oh wow. Love you too, Gideon." He chucked.
"I'll see you later, Y/N." I nodded.
"Pacifica."
"Hello... uh... Y/N..." I stood awkwardly, until she quickly wrapped her arms around me.
"Pacifica!" Mr. Northwest shouted.
"Shut up, Daddy! She's not a hillbilly!" I chuckled. She turned to me. "From me, you'll get a bag of Sapphires." I took them and made a bag appear out of thin air. I placed the beautiful rocks inside.
"I love you, Pacifica. Although, I did like the Pacifica I knew when we were 5." Mabel ran up behind us.
"Wanna expound on that?!" We chuckled.