Chapter 4

I screamed as Bill dragged me through a colorful portal. The spell he placed on me prevented it, but that didn't stop me from trying.
"Dipper! Mabel!" I shouted as they got smaller and smaller in view. Eventually, they ran away, probably to get help, but they looked like ants, scurrying off to fix a broken ant hill.
"Oh shut up. You'll like it in my dimension. You'll like it even better when the rift breaks." My heart beat out of my chest. Tears began to stream my face.
This is the end.
"Oh, will you stop crying? I promise, it will be a positive experience, and I don't promise anyone anything." Bill rolled his eye. I sniffed but tried to stop for my sake. This guy just kidnapped me. Who knows what he's capable of? He might kill me if I step out of line again.
"W-W-What are y-you g-g-gonna do to m-me?" I asked. I hate how tiny and worthless my voice sounded, but it wouldn't use my usual demanding tone.
"Oh, B heart. You'll see when we get there." I furrowed my eyebrows.
"B h-heart?"
"Your necklace. The B in a heart on the back." I gasped.
"How d-did y-y-you k-know that?!" He chuckled. He shifted from clutching my waist and flying, to holding me bridal style and flying through this crazy portal.
"I know lots of things. Lots of things." My tense body relaxed slightly. I don't know why, shouldn't that make you more tense?
I looked into his concentrated eyes, searching for his true motives. His eyes never stopped staring at the path in front of us.
Suddenly, a strange power flowed through my body, like when I put on the necklace.
"I... so where are we going, King?" Bill chuckled. I mentally slapped myself. Why did I say that? Am I giving up my power here?
"That's more like it." We flew through the tunnel of colors, until we reached a version of the portal we got in to travel here. It was purple and yellow on the other side. We reached the triangle and I felt like my skin was being ripped from my bones one piece at a time. I tried to scream in pain but the spell didn't allow it.
"Heh heh. Sorry, B heart. Let me fix that for you. He put his top hat on my head and the pain went away. My breathing was heavy. "I'll give you a more permanent solution later. I mean, I can't go out without my hat, right?" I just stared at his brick pattern for a second before exploding.
"What the hell was that?! Why the fuck did I just feel like my skin was being torn off painfully?!"
He chuckled.
"That was the dimension gnats, B heart. Those gnats eat your skin when you aren't originally from this dimension. But, if you have something of this dimension originating, they let you by." I'll give you something from this dimension of your own later. Right now, you'll wear my hat. I do suggest it because death by dimension gnats is a torturous one. You have to suffer like that for hours and hours because they send a minimal number of gnats and gnats eat singular skin cells." My jaw dropped open.
We flew into an open window of the largest building for miles.
"What's this?"
"This, B Heart, is the beginnings of the new fear-a-mid."
I looked around the large castle. The architecture was amazing. I looked around the beautiful place in a daze.
"Cool, isn't it?" I nodded. "Wanna see your room?" I nodded.
He grabbed my hand and brought me up a flight of stairs.
"Soon, you won't have to do this. You'll be able to float through walls, just like me."
My gazed shifted to the side. What did he mean?
"This is our room." I looked around the magnificent room with a large, king, four poster bed, a huge carpet with a triangle and an eye, a few chairs, a few tables, and a large, fake, fireplace. I was blown away. "Its the penthouse. The tip of the pyramid. The place with the best view of the demise." I sat down on the bed, afraid of what Bill would do if I messed anything up. He chucked. "Go ahead. Lay down in it." I laid on the pillow and shuffled around a bit. I turned around to become face to face with a human in the bed with me. Bill was nowhere to be seen.
I tried screaming, but the spell stopped me.
"Relax, Baby, It's just me." The technic voice floated to my ears.
"I... Bill?" I asked, shyly. He nodded.
"This is my human form, B Heart." I smiled a small smile at the handsome figure that say in my bed with me.
"I... uh..." I stared into his yellow eyes. There was no mistaking how powerful he was as a demon. He could skin all of us alive.

Dipper's POV

"Dipper! We have to tell Ford!" Mabel grabbed my hand and pulled me into the events hall. I spotted Ford talking to our new Great Aunt Susan.
"Great Uncle Ford!" Mabel shouted. "We really need your help!" He looked to me to see if she was joking or something. The worry in my face told him Mabel was being truthful.
"I'm sorry, Susan. We will continue this conversation at a later time. My assistance is requested." Susan nodded and waved as we ran outside holding Ford's hand.
"Ford!" Mabel exclaimed. "Susan's Great Niece! Bill took her!" Ford's expression dropped.
"What?!" She nodded.
"We felt a disturbance so we came outside. We saw Y/N about to shake hands with Bill. We tried to stop her but it was took late. He took her into a portal thing and I know she didn't summon that dream demon on purpose. You don't have those kinds of reactions if you meant to summon him."
Ford nodded.
"And this?" Ford moved a bunch of leaves aside to see a big pile of crumbled stone.
"We... saw it under Bill while he floated and shook Y/N's hand." I explained. His eyes narrowed as he examined a piece of the stone.
"Its prison stone." Mabel and I gave a questioning noise. "Something I didn't write about in my journal. This stone had the ability to encase any entity in stone and keep it there forever, or until another entity does something to the statue." Ford picked up a stone replica of Bill's hand. "Looks like Y/N had to grab his hand to wake up the dream demon." Mabel and I gulped.
"And Bill hopped through a portal with her. He put a spell on her to keep her from screaming."
"Ah! Yes! That spell is traceable!" He dusted the ground around the stone. "But something I can't tell, what Bill wants with this girl."