Chapter 15

Time Skip

"I think I'll just kill one of them now, just for the heck of it!" Bill held the twins in his grip. I flew down to Ford and Stan's cage and chuckled.
"What are you gonna do now?" I asked.
"EENIE..MEENIE...MINEE!" Bill's eye went red, showing a pine tree and then a shooting star and every time he said something, the sign would switch. His eye landed on Shooting Star. "YOU!" Just as he was about to snap his fingers, Ford called out.
"Wait! I surrender. I'll let you into my mind Bill." I narrowed my eyes.
"Good choice." Bill dropped the twins on the ground. They groaned.
"My one condition is that you let the twins and Stanley go." He turned to me. "And you have to let Y/N out the spell you have her under." Bill sighed and put his hand over his eye.
"Look, I don't have her under a spell." He floated next to me. "It's not a spell, it's love." I nuzzled my head into Bill's body.
I stared into his eye. He stared into mine.
"I love you, Bill."
"I love you too, Y/N."
Ford sighed.
"Just let her go, Bill! She belongs with Stanley and the kids!" Bill cackled.
"Look whose talking! Mister My-Brother-Couldn't-Even-Hold-My-Hand. Where do you belong? You're own twin brother doesn't love you!" Bill laughed but I felt a pang of guilt. Ford was family and this was how I treated him. This was how we treated him. He deserves better.
Bill held out his hand to Ford.
"It's a DEAL." Bill's hand lit up blue flames and Ford's hand got closer to it.
"Wait!" I shouted. Bill's fire extinguished and both entities stared at me. I gulped and planted my feet in the ground to instill confidence. "What's wrong with your hand, Fordsy?" Ford's face went pale and he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well, uh... you know me... I have the six fingers..." Ford chuckled awkwardly. I narrowed my eyes and held out my hand.
"Give me your hand." Ford reluctantly held out his gloved hand. I stared at his hand resting in mine. "Was that your master plan all along? It's pretty funny. You can do a pretty good impression of your brother, Stanley." I pulled the glove off the horrified man's hand. "Count! 5 fingers!" I held up his normal hand.
I began to float and I grabbed the back of Stanley's shirt. "End of the line, Pines twins!" I screamed as I threw Stanley back into the cage.
I picked up the twins with my energy.
"Don't worry, kids. You won't ruin anything anymore." I squeezed my fist and they began to choke.
"No! Y/N! Think about it! I love you and the family does too! Fight back against Bill! You aren't alone!" Dipper choked out. I tightened my fist.
"Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I screamed. I put my other hand on my head. "I'm fine! I'll always be fine!"
"If you're fine, then I'm on shrooms." I stared at him.

Dipper's POV

"Listen, Y/N. You're not fine. You fucking cut yourself for god sake! You need to come back with us. You need help, and we will stay by you every step of the way." I saw her face break slightly.
"No no no no!" She screamed. "This isn't how the story's supposed to end! I'm supposed to live with Bill for the rest of eternity!" I took a breath.
"No. That's the bad end to your story. Let the good guy win." Her eyes wanted to go with me, I could see it. However, something inside her cracked.
"No! The good guys always win! I think it's time that the bad guys take over." She dropped me and Mabel to the ground. "What do you have to say about that?"
"I love you, Y/N." Mabel choked out.
"What?"
"I love you. We love you. We can give you more love than Bill could in a million years!" Mabel groaned. Y/N grabbed her shirt front. She pulled her so that her face was an inch away from hers.
"You two are so fucking stupid." She snarled. She threw her back on the ground and flew back to Bill. "Burn in hell! I'm useless, you of all people should know this! Good bye, both Pines twins." She flew in the direction of her bedroom.
"Bill , your girlfriend just called herself useless. If you love her, you'd go after her." Grunkle Stan grumbled. "If she loves you, at least treat her like a person."
"Don't you DARE. Tell me how to run my relationship." Bill snapped his fingers and a cage appeared around me and Mabel. He flew in the direction of their bedroom.
"You know, maybe he does love her." Ford stared, solemnly.
"Ford! No! He's a dream demon and she's a human." Mabel exclaimed. Ford stared at me in solace.
"He IS capable of loving. The only question left is does she really love him?" Ford stared at the place that both demons disappeared into.

Time skip

Y/N's POV

"No! I'm useless! The only thing I can do is hurt Ford until he gives me that equation!" I grabbed the knife that sat under my bed.
"Stop!" Bill shouted. I turned to him, my eye slightly twitching. "Give me the knife."
"No, dumbass. Now move." I growled. He was taken aback by my response and didn't move. "Bill, I will stab your eye and we both know how long it takes to regenerate that." Bill moved aside and I stormed out the door to the room.
"Stanford Pines!" I screamed. Everyone turned to look at me. "Tell me how to collapse the border!"
"No, Y/N."
"I can't get you to talk when I hurt you. I don't really want to hurt the kids. I really doubt you'll talk if I hurt Stanley. But!" A smile spread across my face. "Whose left?!" I screamed. I held up my knife and I saw the confusion in Ford's eyes. I positioned the knife over my heart and everyone's face went pale.
"Are you ready to talk now, Sixer?" He was paralyzed. He didn't move. "Ok, suite yourself."

Mmmmmmwarningish. It shouldn't be too long.

I pushed on the end of the knife and it punctured my skin. Blood spilled all over my dress. I dragged the knife across my face, cutting a smile and tears into my face.

Warning over: Y/N is bleeding from the heart and she has a smile and tears cut into her face. This slightly reminds me of Jeff the killer.

"No! Stop!" Bill shouted. We all turned to look at him.