Two Different Worlds {7}

Author's note: Here is the chapter :* enjoy it and tell me what do you think :) thanks lovely fans :*

Two Different Worlds

Chapter Seven :

I stayed in Alice's bedroom for a very long time and then I summed up some courage and decided to start searching for John's bedroom. I found a door which had a 'VIP only' written on it and I thought that that must be his room. I fist-ed my hand and gave the door some knocks, no sound at all, I knocked again, but nothing came, so I decided to open the door and just get inside.

I opened the door and found myself all alone in his bedroom. I gave it a look over, the room had only the necessities, it was nothing fancy but the painted walls made it very original and unique. I was into the paintings that I didn't hear the bathroom door open and I came face to face with John in his half-naked glory. With him dressed only in his boxers, I couldn't keep my eyes from roaming over his body, he looked good, and no one could deny that. "Are you done checking me out?" He asked taking out the ear-phones form his ears and smirking while gesturing down his body, which made my cheeks go all red. "What are you doing here anyway? I thought you left."

I shook my head as a no. "No, Alice left and she insisted on me staying and spending the night here. I would leave if you want to." I told him hoping that he would tell me to leave so I could get away from the awkwardness.

John frowned and I felt him shift uneasily. "No, please stay. You're staying, right?" He seemed as if he was pleading me to stay and I couldn't say no, it was as if his eyes were compelling me to stay and I just nodded my head without a second guess. "Good, so I will be taking a shower, if you need me I'll be in the bathroom of course, you could always come and join me." He winked.

I looked at him like he grew a second head and I swallowed my saliva. I shook my head frantically. "No, no."

He laughed at me. "I was just kidding. You look really cute when you are nervous by the way, I like that." He winked again and marched into the bathroom. My face was as red as a tomato, so I decided that going down-stairs and staying there to cool myself was better.

I walked into the living-room, sat on the couch and turned on the television, I scrolled through some channels until I found MTV, and 'The friend zone' was on. I tested my mom and told her that I was sleeping in Hayley's house. I stayed watching the show for an hour or so and then I decided to go and cook the dinner.

I looked around in the kitchen for everything that I needed and I decided to cook pasta, for it was the only thing that I knew how to cook and it was one of the easiest meals ever.

After half an hour, dinner was ready and already set in the plates. I decided to go to and tell John, both hoping and not hoping that he had put on a shirt to cover his perfectly sculptured torso. I marched upstairs and knocked on his door and fortunately, this time he opened from the first knock. Luckily or unluckily he was not wearing a shirt. "What now?" He asked me.

"Well, dinner's ready and I thought that you would like me telling you about it." I replied shrugging.

"Good. You can be a smart kid sometimes." John said ruffling my hair with a hand and closing the door with his other hand. That was weird. He was treating me like we were best friends for the past years. That's what I didn't like about John, he would switch his mood in a second, he could be the most nice guy in the world as he could be the unfriendliest guy there is too.

We took our plates from the kitchen counter and we got into the living-room, I sat on the couch and he sat in the armchair next to me. He tasted the food and I noticed that he liked the taste of it, but he soon shrugged it off. "That was good, but not the best." I smiled shaking my head and going back to eat the most delicious food there ever was. I wasn't complementing myself for sure.

John moved from his armchair and sat so close to me, that our bodies were brushing against each other, making a warm sensation spread all over mine. John kept on moving closer to me and me moving away from him until he had me trapped between him and the end of the couch. "Fine I surrender, you got me." He smirked down at me and we started eating in silence again, it was one of the most awkward moments.

I finished eating before him and so I took the remote control and put on a nice romantic movie that I had watched once before and totally liked, I think it was called 'The Notebook'. "Give me that remote, I am sure as hell not going to be watching this cheesy romantic movie." John ordered and he tried taking it from my hand.

I shook my head and hold onto the remote control in my hand tightly, I didn't know from where did I get this strength and I didn't feel shy anymore. "No we are watching this." I told him holding my head high.

He raised his eyebrows in disbelief and we started fighting over the remote control, and when he couldn't take it from my hand, he decided to start tickling me all over my stomach. I couldn't stand tickling, it was my weak point. I didn't realize how close we were, until he suddenly stopped tickling me and just held my hips with his hands.

His body was attached to mine and inches were the only thing that was separating our faces. His green eyes were locked with mine, until he looked down to my lips for some seconds and then back again into my eyes. I knew his intentions and at that moment I was defiantly wanting the same thing he wanted.

I put my arms around his neck and his strong hands run up my body very slowly sending a tingling sensation all over my skin, until they reached my neck and titled my head up. He started pulling me closer with one hand and tangling his fingers and pulling on my hair with other. We were so close right now, that I could feel his hot breath on my lips. And as cheesy as this sounds, he had me exactly where he wanted me.

John moved in closer and brushed his lips against mine, which made me go crazy, I wanted to kiss again him so badly. He kept on teasing for a couple minutes until he finally kissed me properly and I felt that sensation again, my body was screaming at his touch. He wanted to deepen the kiss and I gave him permission happily.

His hands were travelling down my body exploring every inch of it. And then he parted his lips from mine leaving them cold at the absence of his, and started planting kisses from my jaw line to my neck and then all the way back up. But I couldn't wait, I missed the feel of his lips on mine, so I grabbed him by the neck and pulled his face down to mine to kiss me again and then I turned us over and I was on top of him taking the lead. Things were getting heated, so I just pulled back and looked at his eyes. This was perfect. My second kiss was perfect... 

No, our second kiss was perfect.

Author's note: Here I put the chapter again :) Sorry for what happened before :D I hope that you guys like it. Support me please, vote and comment :)

And fan maybe?

Thank you so much wattpaders, you're the best :*