Two Different Worlds {19}

Author’s note: Hey :D I know that most of you hate me at the moment, but I am awfully sorry for the late update. I swear that I tried to write something, but I was so freaking busy and had this massive writer’s block. So it was pretty hard you guys.

Anyway I am not quite happy with how this chapter turned out to be, but I will edit it later.

*I dedicated this chapter for Rosie for the amazing job she did on the new cover. Thank you so much, you’re awesome :D*

So, here’s the chapter, I hope that you will like it :D Support me please. Thank you :D

Enjoy. XxXx 

 Two Different Worlds

Chapter nineteen:

-Samantha’s point of view-

Breakfasts with my family were usually a bit peculiar and uncomfortable. My mother was always trying to please Rachel and earn her love, but Rachel wasn’t exactly my mum’s biggest fan, having that silly thought that my mother stole her mother’s place. And not to forget that Rachel and I didn’t really get along. So as I stated before breakfasts with family weren’t exactly agreeable. But this breakfast was the most disagreeable one out of them all.

Of course after your step-sister, or your enemy to make matters clearer, knew that you have been making out with her boyfriend behind her back numerous times, I know it was just two times but she doesn’t seem to believe that, she wouldn’t be very pleased, right? And that was the exact same thing with Rachel. At the time, the only thing she wanted to do was rip my head off, but unfortunately for her after John threatened her to not touch me, the only thing she could do was shoot daggers at me across the dining-table. And trust me that wasn’t very effective. Having her boyfriend cheat on her made her personality even worse, she was snapping way too much and that didn’t exactly help my mother’s attempts at figuring out what happened between the two of us and trying to make a better relationship with her step-daughter.

I excused myself, feeling rather weird. I walked into my room, searching for my phone which I found laying on my bed. The thing had twenty missed calls and three messages from Hayley. ‘what happened?’ ‘what happened??! should I worry?’ ‘what the fuck happened?! answer me you fucking idiot!!’ To say that my best friend was curious to know what happened was surely an understatement, if she had been able to jump out of the phone she would have done without a second thought.

I decided on not calling her, because I was sure hey yelling would make me deaf. ‘I am fine, thank you very much. John threatened her to not lay a finger on me and guess what? It worked. The only thing she’s been doing through the very uncomfortable, I may add, dinner was shooting daggers at me. It wasn’t very effective, but only if looks could kill… Niahahaha ;)’ I texted back grinning from ear to ear. What John did, meant that he still cares about me and that would make getting him back even easier.

‘that’s supermegafoxyhot :D what’cha doing anyway?’

‘Texting you, Duh! Wanna come over?’

‘hell yeah. I’ll be there in ten minutes.’

I grinned at the text nodding my head, then felt like a complete idiot because Hayley couldn’t exactly see my reaction through the phone.

Some minutes passed before the bell rang and Hayley shoved the door. It was so Hayley like to not knock on the door. “Hayley’s in the house, bitches.” She lunged at me, embracing me in a bone breaking hug, and although I had the most annoying best friend there is, I couldn’t stop the grin that formed on my face at the sight of her.

We ended up sitting on my blanket that was now placed on the floor with thousands and thousands of pillows that were resting on it. Although I wasn’t a fan of the action movies, 'Taken' has always been one of my favorite films and since Hayley absolutely adored that film, we settled on watching it.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was a text from John that read, ‘what are you doing?’ To know that he still cared about me and that he was thinking about me broke my heart into pieces. I felt like a complete bitch for playing with his heart even though he felt sorry and apologized for all the things he has done to me.

‘I am chilling with Hayley in my house.’

‘Ok.’ I frowned at my phone screen. If a conversation ended with an ok it definitely meant a bad thing, not to mention I didn’t exactly like these kinds of conversations. But in the course of the months I have spent with John, I have come to the conclusion that the guy never ceased to amaze me with the numerous surprises he had up his sleeve.

It was a matter of minutes before there was a knock on my bedroom door. I thought that it was probably my mother and so I answered with a ‘enter’, but the face that greeted me was nothing close to my mother’s, and trust me it would have been quite weird if it did. There stood John giving me a goofy grin. “Hello ladies.” I gave him a grin back and Hayley so caught in the movie, acknowledged his presence with a lazy nod. “You are the luckiest girls on this planet,” he stated like it was the most normal thing in the world and that caught my best friend’s attention. “You have about thirty minutes to get ready I am taking you out. Be casual.”

John left the room. I stared at Hayley frowning. We had thirty minutes to get ready and be casual. We had no freaking idea on where we were going or what we were doing; the only thing we were sure of was that John was taking us out. It wasn’t my first time going out with John, we did that plenty of times for the past months, but the thing that made grin like a kid in a candy shop was that John thought of Hayley too.

“Were the hell are you taking us?” Hayley asked a bit rudely. She was never and will never be the shy type, even around hot guys like John.

“We’re going to the zoo.”

A/n: This was a filler chapter that I am not quite proud of :( I am sorry if it turned out to be a bad chapter, but I will fix it I swear. Anyway I hope that you liked it :D I swear that next chapter will be more fun.

So please show me some support and vote and comment :D

I love you all and thanks for everything :*

Until next time Wattpaders.