Two Different Worlds {18}

Author’s note: Heeeeey again :D It's been 4 days so it's a quick update Yaaay *_* Anyway I have noticed that the number of reads and votes has increased :D Thank you very much ;) I hope that you will continue with your support :* Anyway have you noticed the new book name, the new cover and the new introduction, do you like them ? :D Tell me in the comments below :*

Enjoy :D

Two Different Worlds

 Chapter Eighteen:

-John’s point of view-

My alarm clock went off making me groan as I rolled onto my back staring at the ceiling above me. Last night I didn’t sleep much, the dreams I had kept me awake for almost all the night and guess who was the main character of my dreams? For those of you who guessed it was Samantha, your guess was right, congratulations you won. I glanced at the clock and since I figured that I still had about extra fifteen minutes of sleep, I decided to take advantage of them as I returned to my previous position, but I knew it was of no use for my mind drifted to Sam again, she didn’t really answer my question about that new friend of hers.

It has a been almost a week since I saw them together for the first time and let me tell it has been the same thing every single day of the week. My blood would boil just at the thought of him. I groaned again as I ran a hand through my already messed up hair, I hated her for making me feel this way, I wasn’t the jealous type for sure but when it came down to Sam, the ugly green monster never left my side. I sighed deciding on taking a hot shower to relax my muscles before heading down-stairs and into the kitchen where Alice was already having her breakfast.

“Good morning.” I greeted grinning as I kissed her forehead and sat on the kitchen stool next to hers. I still had about forty-five minutes before school starts and why not use that time in having breakfast with my older sister? For the past couple of weeks we have been really busy that we didn’t spend some time together and now bonding over breakfast was a great idea.

“I came here after work last night but you were nowhere to be seen and I was awfully tired so I decided to not wait for you and just sleep. Anyway where were you?” She asked taking another bite from her pancake. When it came to the motherly role, Alice was defiantly a pro at it; she took it so seriously that sometimes I would think she’s really my mother. She’s always worrying about me, my health, where I’ve been and with whom and being older than me wasn’t quite helpful.

“I was hanging with Rachel at her house.”

“Oh? How are things going between the two of you anyway?” Alice wasn’t pleased with my answer or all in all she wasn’t pleased with my whole relationship, I could see it and hear it in her voice. Alice was always easy to read. She isn’t Rachel’s fan for sure and she might even hate her for all I know, but I wouldn’t care much and I would excuse her, I mean she was bullied by those kinds of girls back in high-school.

“Bad,” I stated the truth as a sigh escaped my lips. I didn’t lie much to Alice and right now I really needed to talk to someone. “Horrible, fucking awful. I mean the Rachel is practically in love with me and she’s damn serious and as for me I don’t even dig the chick. I mean yeah she’s hot and all, but she’s just not my type, that’s all… And I might have cheated on her… Twice.” I stated again feeling rather ashamed of what I have done. Usually cheating was a no-no, but I couldn’t keep myself from feeling Sam’s lips on mine. Her kisses were my drugs really.

“You did what?” Alice snapped. I expected she would be more furious about the whole thing; she was calmer that I thought she would be, but that didn’t stop her now red eyes to turn into slits and glare at me in a judging way. “I thought that you would never get that low. I expected better of you John.”