Two Different Worlds {16}

Author's note: Hello wattpaders <3 Here I am again :D I didn't really like this chapter and I am totally sorry that is not that interesting but I wrote it in a hurry and it will be edited for sure.

Anyway thank you guys so much for the reads, adds, votes, comments and follows :D If it wasn't for you lovely fans I wouldn’t have returned to writing this book. So thank you again and please continue with your support for it means a lot.

Love you all so much :* Enjoy! <3 !

Two Different Worlds

Chapter Sixteen:

To say John was avoiding me was an understatement. For the past weeks, he would always hang up when I call him and would never reply to my text-messages. Whenever he saw me walking down the hall, he would change his direction and go the other way. And when we had to share the same classes he would stay as far as possible from me. As for our math lessons, he found another student to teach him. And last but not least, Rachel got her chance to get closer to him.

To put a cherry on top of my current problems, Alice was totally mad at me. Of course I don't blame her for taking her brother's side. She said they gave me their love, trust and help and I let them down. She told me that she didn't want to talk to me and that John was right in not wanting to see my face again. So to put it down to you guys, I had only Hayley and my mother left to me. At school some people didn't want to talk to me since John broke up with me but nobody knew the reason why and I totally appreciated John for not telling anyone about it.

It was a month and a half or so since the break-up and the sky was raining even though it was almost the start of summer. I was enjoying the droplets of water that were falling on my bare skin as I made my way to my car. I saw John sulking in front of our high-school door, probably annoyed that the rain is going to ruin his oh perfectly done hair. He was alone and the parking lot was mainly deserted unless for some sophomore and so I decided to do what has been running in my mind for so long now.

-John's Point of view-

I was standing in front of our high-school door all alone; I didn't really cherish anyone's company for the moment. I was glaring at the raining sky so maybe she could stop pouring down droplets of water. I hated rain; I was never a fan of it. 

The parking lot was almost deserted only for some sophomore nerds that were hanging out there. I saw a silhouette of a hot babe making her way to me. I was sure that I was going to let her down for I already told you I am not in the mood to accompany anyone.

She got closer and I finally recognized her. To tell the truth I had so many feelings running inside of at the moment my eyes were set on Samantha Clark the girl who dared playing me and breaking my heart. Happiness, nervousness, disappointment, love, hate, miss, every emotion there has ever been was running inside of me at the sight of her. I was vexed, heart broken but damn my heart that was still beating vigorously for her.

"Samantha." I whispered when she was finally close enough to hear me. "What do you want?" I asked but she didn't give any sort of answer she just kept on coming closer, I couldn't read any of her emotions. And then she planted her lips on mine out of nowhere. I didn't push her away, no I didn't. I was craving to have her lips on mine once more for the past two months, I had really missed her kisses and her touch and the things that she made me experience. I seriously missed Samantha.

Her lips were warm and demanding. Putting my hands on the small of her back I pulled her closer to me, letting my nostrils inhale the scent of Jasmines which really turned me on. She started running her hands from my waist to my neck, spreading a warm sensation all over my skin. so she could tangle them in my hair. I shivered at her touch and felt a smirk forming at her lips.

When we couldn't breathe anymore she started forming kisses from my jaw line to my collar bone a burning sensation spread all over my skin and I felt tingles from where her lips touched my skin. It was so much, what she could do to me with just some simple touch. But that's when my senses came running back to me and I pried myself from her. "Shit! This is wrong." I cursed. 

Sam looked at me eyes filled with lust and confusion. "Why?" 

"I am dating Rachel."

Shock was written all over her face and then it was hurt and then disappointment. But she quickly regained her composure, gave me a fake a smile and said. "Oh? Well then congratulations, I hope that this relationship would last. So, what happened between us, would stay between us?" I nodded my head, it wasn't her fault I kissed her back. "Good, bye." She quickly marched to her car and parted.

-Samantha's Point of view- 

'I am dating Rachel.' The words rang in my head all the drive to the nearest beach. I couldn't believe that low to dating Rachel, he wasn't the kind of guy that deserved that kind of girl, he deserved a better person, someone that wasn't going to play him and that was going to sincerely love him and crave his touch, someone like me maybe. But then again, although I really loved him and still love him I know that I played him.

I was being selfish again, I didn't want him to date her because I knew that it was going to hurt me so badly, I knew that it was going to break my poor heart, and maybe that's why he doesn’t deserve me, maybe that's why he deserves another girl that is way better than me, that want play him like I did and that will probably love him more.

"Are you alone?" Came a guy's voice, I looked up and before me stood a very handsome young-man with brown soft hair and baby blue eyes. I smiled at him and nodded my head. "Can I sit?" I nodded again. "Why are you crying?" 

I was crying? I didn't realize that the tears were running down my cheeks. I whipped them away. "I have some problems." I replied back, I didn't really want to tell him about my life and problems, I am a preserved person, I wasn't the kind that would go around telling people about her secrets.

"Yeah? Me too. I always come here when I have some problems, I don't know, I think looking into the sea makes me feel so relaxed and make me forget about everything that's bothering me." He told me.

"Oh my god. That's totally me, I do the same thing when something's bothering me." 

He smiled at me. "Please excuse me for my rudeness, I am Troy and you are?" Troy said extending his hand for me to shake it. 

"Samantha." I answered shaking his hand.

We stayed like that looking into the sea and getting to know each other. Troy was like my soul mate, we had lots of things in common, we both loved math and liked reading books. To tell the truth, I really enjoyed his company, he made me laugh and for the first time in the past month and half I totally forgot about John.

Author's note: Did you like it? I really hope you did :D So, what do you think about Troy? Is there going to be anything between his and Samantha? 

Tell me what do you think in the comments below <3 

Thank you again :D Until next time :))