Two Different Worlds {12}

Author’s note: Took me a very loooong time as always, I’m sorry, I really am, but I was really busy studying and exams and all. I didn’t find the time to write and publish, but I’m back now guys !! 7000 reads!! Wow I was and I’m really happy.. I’m so so glad you liked my story and here is the chapter !! Enjoy <3 <3 

Two Different Worlds

Chapter Twelve:

I was sitting on the uncomfortable chairs of the hospital’s waiting room next to Alice, whom I called after John went into the surgery, but that didn’t really matter to me at all, all that mattered at the time was seeing John, seeing him fine, just fine.

He was in the emergency room for more than two, or maybe they were three hours, I lost count of it. My heart was probably going to get out of its place, rubbing my hands together in a panicked way; I got up and started pacing around the hall. Is he going to be alright? Is he going to live? Am I going to have a chance to see him again? These horrible thoughts were running inside of my head.

About an hour later, the doctor came out. “Miss Tatum, Miss Clark?” He said and I felt my heart beating like crazy. “He survived.” And suddenly my heart stopped. He survived, I thought. I couldn't believe it. Without even thinking, I hugged the doctor thanking him while tears ran down my face. “It is my job Miss Clark; you don’t have to thank me. But unfortunately he got a broken leg, a broken arm, broken ribs and he has got a lot of bruises. He will be spending a lot of time with us. You can wait until he is awake and then you can go see him.”

We waited for him to wake up, until a nurse motioned for us to get into the room. “John?” Alice said softly knocking on the door of his hospital room. The nurse opened it for us and we got in. She left after telling him to push the red button if he needed anything.

He was awake, but he was in such a mess. As the doctor said, almost everything was broken or bruised. “Are you alright Samantha?” He said looking in my direction and trying his best to sit up straight.

"Stay still John. Really you are asking about me? I am perfectly fine as you can see, just a few bruises, nothing broken, no big deal. How are you?” That was my dumb question, of course he is not okay, but I didn’t know what to say to him, plus I usually don't have a good choice of words.

“I think I look good, as usual.” He replied back with a big cocky grin plastered on his silly face. God! John was John with his sarcasm, egoism and boy-ish moves even in this kind of situation. I smiled at him like he was a child, shaking my head.

“So guys I guess that's my cue to leave you two love birds alone, but I will be back.” Alice said with a smile on her face. “Have fun, but don’t get too cozy, he has broken bones and we are in a hospital.” She winked leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

"Come here.” He told me smirking. Really John, smirking? For god’s sake you have a broken arm, a broken leg and broken ribs and you are still smirking, but I marched to his side anyway and sat on the chair next to the hospital bed, where Alice was sitting moments earlier.

John was looking at me smiling like crazy with a glint in his green eyes. “What?” I asked, not helping the smile that was painted on my face. “Is there something funny about the way I look?”

“No, of course not.” He shook his head. “Even like this, with your make up ruined and your hair messed up and with all of these bruises on your face, you still look gorgeous to me Sam, you still look like the most beautiful woman in the whole world.” He told me reaching out to hold my hand.

“Then what?” I asked smiling broadly at him. 

“It is just that you are here with me. You stayed here Samantha, you waited for more than four hours or so, just to see me and don't forget that even though I ruined your party and your night as a beauty queen and everything you stayed here with me, holding onto my hand and making me feel all better.”  

“Of course I am here. Sometimes you can be the most stupid and dumb person in the world John, of course I won’t leave you, not at these times, not like this and just for your information I will never leave you. I love you, I really do and what I feel when I am with you is so darn special. Who cares about the party, the beauty contest or anything for that matter. When I am with you, I don't care about anything or anyone else. And seriously the only thing that matters to me at the moment that you are here with me, and just fine." 

I got closer to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips, it was nothing special for we were in a hospital and I didn't want to risk a nurse or a doctor seeing us eating each other's face out, but even though it was simple it made my heart beat fast and my skin tingle. But just then at that moment I remembered the revenge. How am I going to do it? Can I even do it after all of this? 

To tell the truth I didn't think so…

Author’s note: I hope that you liked it guys :)) What do you think Anyway? A vote will make me happy and a comment will make me super happy and a fan will make suuuper duuuuper happy.  

Thanks again :D Love you all so much :**