Two Different Worlds {13}

Author's note: It has been a while now since I last updated and I know that a lot of you guys must be hating me right now, I was busy with life and to top it off I had a writer's block, but look at the bright side of things I am back now with a new chapter which I hope that you will like. PS: I put John's point of view in this one :D So please come back and read again, comment, vote and fan :))

*I dedicated this chapter to this awesome girl because if it weren't for her comments and vote I wouldn't have updated, so thank you.*

Thanks again wattpaders for your support, you are the best :D

Enjoy :*

Two Different Worlds

Chapter Thirteen:

It was a Sunday morning, and I woke up early to go and take care of my boyfriend. It has been two weeks since the accident but John was still in the hospital for his wounds were very deep and a lot of broken bones needed to be fixed, but he was getting better really thanks to the doctors and the nurses that were taking care of him. The visits were my top things to do after school for the past two weeks, and on the Saturdays and Sundays I would spend the whole day with him.

I walked to the bathroom holding a towel in my hand; I took a relaxing hot shower and marched out to my room, where I pulled out my outfit out of the closet. I put on the most comfy thing, some jeans, converse and a large shirt. I got down stairs and found mom in the kitchen already having breakfast. “Morning.”

“Good morning dear, where are you going this early in the morning?” My mother asked with a smile brightening her face.  

“I am going to the hospital mom, John’s still there remember?” I answered her.

“Oh the poor kid, I really hope he gets better. Anyway tell him I said hi.” She told me getting back to her breakfast.

I grabbed a donut from the kitchen counter and made my way to the front door. “Sure thing and mom don’t wait up for me; I will be spending the whole day with him. Bye.” Closing the door behind me, I jogged to my car and started driving to the hospital.

After some minutes, I was there; I walked inside and marched in the direction of John’s room. I knocked on the door and got inside. He looked up from the newspaper he was reading and grinned at me, a grin that made my heart flutter. “Good morning Sam, you’re early today.”

I sat on the bed next to him and started toying with his hand. “Good morning to you too. Well I got your text last night and decided to come early today, thought I would keep you company and you wouldn’t be bored.” I told him smiling.

He smirked. “Good, so you got it? To tell the truth, a nurse helped me writing it.” He winked at me.

“Hey! Don’t test me, I get jealous easily and when I am jealous it’s dangerous. Here I am warning you.” I said faking seriousness.

John laughed shaking his head. “I was joking, I wrote it all by myself, with nobody's help and what you read was what I truly felt for you, seriously. And I stayed writing it for one hour or so with my left hand.” He told me and I smiled, that made me happy really that he took that long just to write a romantic text to me. “Hey you forgot to give me something.”

   “What?” I asked him, although I had a little idea what that something might be. John pulled himself up a bit and came closer, he pulled my face closer to his and I closed my eyes waiting to feel his lips on mine.

  “Your breath stinks.” John said laughing, I opened my eyes, slapped his chest and backed away from him glaring and holding my laugh, which made him laugh more. “Hey, you can’t hit a patient.” He told me grinning. “Oh come here, you’re breath is just fine.”

  I shook my head smiling and got closer to him and kissed him on the lips. He started kissing me back. The feel of his lips on mine made me go crazy, our lips moved together in sync like they were meant for each other. I felt complete, free, and happy; I felt everything while kissing John. I put my arms around his neck and started playing with his hair. And then he pulled back looking at me, breathing hard and smirking, I looked back at his eyes, which were full of emotions; I could read him easily right now.

  “That was hot.” John stated, still breathing hard form the kiss. He moved back and lied on his hospital bed. “We haven’t kissed like that in ages, I missed theses kisses.” He told me smirking.

  I smiled, that was good I couldn’t deny it, no, no, no wait; that was perfect really. What I felt was amazing, but I couldn’t forget the revenge and my plan, I shouldn’t be falling for Mr. Player here, I should break him. But now all that mattered to me was John, he was someone else, he changed and he changed me too, he changed my life, he made me feel happy again, so I pushed all of that away from my mind and just focused on this day, on this relationship.

   “Hey, what are you thinking?” John noticed I was not paying him attention.

   I shook my head. “I am thinking of the kiss.” I told him smirking and winking.

   John laughed at me and winked. “So what are you planning to do to me so that I don’t get bored to death?” He asked me grinning.

  “Your highness, we will do anything that you want us to do.” I joked grinning back at him. He raised his eyebrows and I understood what he meant. “Alright, not anything, but some of the stuff you want us to do.” I told him.

  He laughed shaking his head. “I was kidding with you; you know I still have a broken leg and a broken arm.” He replied a matter of fact.

  “I know idiot.”

  “Come here next to me.” He patted the space next to him on the bed; I slipped under the covers and snuggled closer to him, hugging him to his side. I put my head on his chest and he sneaked his left arm around my waist. I took the remote control and scrolled through some channels, until I found a movie that we decided to watch.

   ****** John’s POV *****

  The movie was over, I looked down at Samantha and I found her sleeping peacefully there on my chest. I moved down and planted a kiss on her forehead. She looked so innocent right now and I didn’t want to wake her up, I just wanted her to say in my arms forever.  

  I was really falling for Miss Geek I guess, I started caring for someone again, earlier when we kissed, I felt so much, I felt happy, excited, free, true, I felt so much, it was good, perfect even. Sam made me experience and feel things that I never thought existed, she made my skin tingle and my heart beat and my mind go crazy with just her touch or her smile.

  I really hope she would stay with me forever, no one has ever cared for me like she did, and no one has ever taken care of me like she did, apart from Alice of course. I have never been in such a relationship, where I could act as myself, where I could trust my partner and just feel free with them. I loved her, I really did.

  I looked down again at her and I planted a kiss on her lips. She moved a bit, but luckily she didn’t wake up. I turned the TV and the lights off, and lied back down and tried to sleep and just enjoy the perfect feeling of Samantha in my arms.  

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I AM BACK AGAIN. WHAT DO YOU THINK? HE REALLY LOVES HER, HEIN?

I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED IT, AS I SAID BEFORE PLEASE SUPPORT ME, VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN AND I AM REALLY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, BUT I AM HERE NOW AND I HOPE THAT THE NEXT UPDATE WOULDN’T TAKE THIS LONG.

THANK YOU LOVELY FANS AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER NEW STORY “JUST FRIEND” <3 LOVE YOU GUYS J