Two Different Worlds {5}

Author’s note: Hi guys thanks for stopping by and reading. I would really appreciate it if you took some of your time and voted or commented <3 Anyway thank you all so much :D

Enjoy :D XxXx

Two Different Worlds

Chapter five:

-Samantha’s point of view-

To say I hated to be the center of attention was an understatement. And that was exactly what happened on that Monday morning after I made my way out of Alice’s car. I went to her and John’s house yesterday but she didn’t want to let me know a thing about that surprise, saying that John wasn’t there. Why would John’s presence matter to us? Anyway while I was there, she decided on giving me a ride and I gladly accepted.

All through my walk through the packed parking lot, people were staring at me wide eyed with their jaws almost touching the floor. I felt my v-neck t-shirt and my black skinny jeans being torn under the gaze of many guys which were wolf whistling and practically undressing me with their eyes. I felt really uncomfortable; I was never put in such a situation. I couldn’t stand the hunger in their eyes. Some girls were looking at me in awe and some that I thought belonged to the popular groups or Rachel’s cliques were giving me death glares, if only looks would kill, I would be beyond dead. To tell the truth their glares made me a bit scared, I wasn’t strong neither confident and I was sure that they could destroy me and make my life a living hell whenever they feel like it and it would be so easy, that I was more than sure of.

I decided to not give them a second glance as I quickly made my way to my locker, thinking about how the reaction of the students is going to be when they find out that this is actually Samantha Clark because most of them haven’t noticed that yet or what is Rachel going to think about my make-over since she still haven’t seen it because she spent the weekend in her ‘friend’s house. Anyway speaking of the little devil, I heard her heels clicking on the floor as she made her way towards me. “So the rumor that has been spreading out is true,” She told me giving such a smile that screamed ‘Oh boy a new opportunity to torture her.’ And let me tell you now she resembled Norman Bates.

“Maybe, I don’t know. You tell me, it’s true?” I shrugged as I shoved past her, which wasn’t a very good move on my part, but what can I do that freaking confidence was back again. She was shocked like her eyes got out of her eye sockets, well not really but you know what I mean, I was the first one to ever push our Queen Bee and that boosted my confidence a bit. People were always scared of her so I wasn’t a coward after all.

I could hear people whispering immediately. ‘Samantha really has some guts.’ ‘She looks really hot, if you ask me.’ ‘How could she do that?’ ‘That bitch, how dare she?’ ‘I like her already.’ ‘She’s really good.’ ‘I can see the change, she’s so beautiful.’ And then of course after she registered what I did it was Rachel’s turn to talk or more likely to puff and blow. “You bitch! You think you look more beautiful now; you’re still ugly you hoe! How dare you fucking push me? Don’t you know me? Don’t you know what I am capable of?”

“So what? Now you’re the Queen of the UK? Listen to me fake Barbie, this Queen Bee stuff and you ruling the school thing is really childish so just do me a favor and grow up, okay? You think people love you, you should hear what they’re saying behind your back, at least I have the guts to say it in your damned face.” Snap mother huger. I killed it and she, she was awestruck with my words. She deserved it, now she felt the humiliation she always made me feel and she defiantly started losing her reputation. And that was a part of my revenge, I always thought my revenge would be having her plead to work for me five years when she ends up as a homeless prostitute but I figured that this revenge is way better.