AW Fu-

I kept looking over my shoulder, thinking everyone would know. Everyone needs to know the truth, but I still need proof and I need for Info-chan to keep her mouth shut. This has consumed me, I have to finish this. I walked with my head high, on upon seeing Ayato walking there. I let out sihg and followed him, I know a bit about him and he did save me... so why would he be doing this... unless... "Hey, Ayato." I said somewhat loudly. He turned and looked at me as I kept my guard. "Hey Miyo. what's up?" he asked me. "Um... I just wanted to know how you are?" I said to him. "Ok, I'm ok. Things are going alright." he said to me and nodded. We walked for an another moment before anyone said anything. "How are you?" He asked me. "I'm alright. Figuring things out." I muttered the last part. He looked a little uneasy and took note of it. "What going on? What's so hard that you can't solve?" he asked me. "This stupid math question. Math is never my strong suit." I said to him, it never as my strong suit. He looked down at me for a moment there was something about what i just said that didn't sit.

"What is your strong suit?" he asked me. "I don't know... others say different things about. I guess maybe... reading people. I don't know." I said, thinking about it. He looked at me for a moment and looked ahead, knowing he was looking at me. "How have you been faring?" he asked me. I looked at him for a moment before I repeated what he said. "I'm doing alright when everything. I just can't believe about Muja. For her to go crazy like that with no warning." I said to him and watched his face for anything, but he was smart and didn't let his face show pleaser. I nodded at this and made note of it. "Hey Miyo." I turned to face Kokona. She was smiling at me for a moment as she held Horuda's hand. "I'll see you around." I said to him and he nodded. I watched as he took off as I stood there. "What were you thinking?' Kokona asked softly. " I wanted to watch a thought I had. It worked as well as I thought it would." I said with a small smile on my face. "Come on girl. We have to get to school." she said to me. I slowly nodded at her as she walked ahead of me, taking Horuda with her. I stood there for a moment the sky looked pretty this morning, the light pink almost leaving the sky. I let out a sigh as I started to walk the one build that I started to fear.

------Time Skip-------

I sat down in class and waited for our teacher to walk in. most of the class was here now, but most were talking the others. I let out a sigh as I watched the clock for a moment. "Hey, what's you watching so closely?" I turned to see Budo standing there. I smiled up at him as he smiled down at me. "Just the clock. Isn't weird how our teacher isn't here?" I asked him. He looked at the clock for a moment before he nodded at me. The door slowly opened as heels were heard as someone walked in. "Alright class let's stop fooling around and get down to business." she said in a seductive way. I stared at her, her blouse wasn't buttoned all the way, showing over her chest, her bra showing thru the top of her shirt, her short skirt almost showing off her panties. I let out a sigh as she walked to the front. All the boys were looking at her, watching her with close eyes. I turned to see Kokona watching her like all the guys. I rolled my eyes as watched her. She smiled at me for a moment, now all eyes were on her.

"Hello class. I'm Rana Sensei. I'll be here for a week or so. I'll looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you." she said and I knew that everyone was now turned on by her charms. We spent most of class just talking about nothing as she started to flirt with some of the guys in the class. I watched her at all times, almost wanting to scream at her. "Oh, class, you teacher wants you do a project, but I think we should do one about the school." she said and I got this dark idea, but I was going to need something first. There could be something in the year books... maybe this goes back to 80's. Mom said that someone was killed in the girls washroom. Maybe if I stop there and look at yearbooks. I nodded before the bell rang and watched as everyone when for lunch. "Do you alright know what you want to write about?" she asked in a dirty tone. I slowly nodded at her, as grabbed my things. "Well, I'm looking forward to it." she said and my breath slowed. "Miyo." I looked us to see Budo standing there. I grabbed my bag and took Budo's hand.