Last Year- before Ayano Aishi and the Rivals

I sighed quietly as the teacher when on and on. I slowly looked around, everyone else looked as broad as I did. I looked back at the black broad, I wonder what going on downstairs, there seems to be a lot of stomping.I sighed once again, before the bell rang. I stood up, grabbed my things and ran upstairs. I throw the doors open to see Fureddo Jonzu sitting there. He just sat there and stared at me. "I'm leaving my things here." I said to him, he just nodded. I grabbed on camera, and started walking downstairs.

Being the end of the day, people who weren't in clubs went home, or were cleaning

Being the end of the day, people who weren't in clubs went home, or were cleaning. I made my way to the ground level. I spotted a student sitting next to the fountain. I took his photo when he looked up. "You want to see?" I called out to him as I walked over. I showed him and he smiled at me. I slowly walked away and started taking more photos. 

I ran up the stairs to bump into someone, my camera came off my neck. "No" I yelled as it started falling. The person who I had bumped into grabbed my camera by the strap. " Are you alright down there?" I looked up to see Budo standing there. Of cause I ran into Budo. "I'm better now." I said quietly. "Huh?" He said. "Because you caught my camera." I said pointing at it. "Ah" he said, with a smile on his face. I had just realized that I was still sitting on the floor. He extend his free hand and pulled you up. "Here, you are." He said, putting the strap on the my camera around my neck. "T-thank you." I said looking away from him knowing I was blushing.

"Budo, could I take some photos of you practising." I said thru the door, seeing that no one was in the club room. "Uh, sure" he said. I moved off the mat and almost hit the wall with my arm. I took different photos, from different angles. I smiled down the the camera, seeing how the photos turned out. "Can I have a peek?" Budo asked, now in his school uniform. I slowly took off my camera and handed it to him. I walked around the club room, I looked out the window. I walked as students walked home,and at birds as they fly by. "Did you really that a this photo?" Budo asked me turning my camera over. "Yes, I did." I said looking back up at him. "It is..." he started. "I know it sucks." I said trying to taking my camera back from him. "No, it's really good. Beautiful even." He said smiling, still holding my camera.

" He said smiling, still holding my camera

"Sure... have you ever seen the others. I know they don't take photos often,but when they do. Oh my those are really something." I said before I stopped. "that may be true,but you take photos like this all the time...Right?" Budo asked me. "I guess." I said quietly. "Those are really something." He said looking at more photos. "Hey, the martial arts club is going to a competition, I would like it if you could take our photos." He said to me. I stared at him for several moments. He rubbed the back of this head, but he didn't break eye contact.